Trevor's POV

"Where am I? Where in the world am I? All I can think is, "Trevor. Breathe. Find something familiar and follow that" but I answer that question with what? What am I supposed to find in this ghost town? Where am I? I know the louder I yell, the harder it is to escape. Maybe I am supposed to be here. Maybe this is hell....."

Ever just had one of those nights where all your fears and needs haunt you to a point of utter exhaustion and also sheer fear? Well for me, I know that the past few nights have been like that. I have woken up in my dark, damp and isolated hellhole wondering whether or not I will be able to escape anytime soon and when I actually will be dead. I know that's incredibly morbid but in my real reality, it's the only thing that is keeping me from going insane. She is still starving me and keeping me captive and I still haven't heard anything from Kian. I know that I came to the conclusion that he is most likely dead and from this, freer than me but there's a piece of me that is hoping that he is still somewhat alive and is going to write back sometime soon. Maybe I am kidding myself or maybe it's the delirium kicking in after being holed up here for 6 months now but honestly, all I want to do is find my escape and be free. I am over being held captive. I am finally wanting to give up. It is at this moment that I know how I can escape this prison and be free and to be honest, it's a place I never wanted to go to but I know that it's the only way out. I know what I need to do no matter how much it will hurt me. It's my turn to be free and to escape and this is the only way.