Trevor's POV

As I pressed the giant green button, I saw a news report. The headline read, ""Local boy found near death in the basement of a church. Abuse or self-oppression against the LGBTQI+ Community?" followed by a picture of me that look incredibly horrid and my adductor being carried away in hand cuffs by the police. It then followed with an inside look of my conditions and I could see the dried blood where I slit my wrists in order for her to let me out and also the rusty chain that she had chained me up with for long periods of time when I wouldn't compile with her demands. I also could see empty pill bottles scattered around the dirty cell and the walls dripping with moisture. It reminded me so much of how much I went through and how much I had gone through to be able to be who I was. I also saw the message I had inscribed on the wall, "I will not go down because I am gay. I am proud to be who I am and no one can tell me otherwise. I am not giving up and I will not stop fighting until I am free.". It then cross-cutted to a shot of me lying in the ICU, the monitors telling me that I was still alive. All up my arms and my legs, I could see the cuts, the scratchers and the dried blood of the past few months which made me sick that I had done that to my body but reminded me about why I did it. It then changed to a car and in the car lying perfectly still, the blood pouring out was Kian. His beautiful face was covered in blood, dirt and glass and honestly, he looked dead. It wasn't until he was rushed into the emergency room that I knew that he wasn't. It was then that the monitor went black and I knew that I had my answer. I had to find my way back.