1 Month Earlier: Kian's POV

Shit. Why did I do that? They're after me. I can hear it and I can feel it. I can see the red and the blue chasing me and I know that if I am caught that'll be it. Why was I so stupid? Why did I do what I did? As I am running, all I can think about is the last few hours and how the last few hours events have turned out. Me smashing a shop window and threatening the owners with death threats then me nearly shooting one of them dead because of rage and anger. What the hell is wrong with me? Am I that desperate? I know that I recently just got fired for being late among other things and I recently got kicked out of home but did I really have to turn to armed robbery? Was that my only way out? Maybe if I get caught, it might be for the best. Maybe if I get caught, I might have somewhere that is warm and is dry even if it is a prison cell. Maybe this might be a new start for me. Maybe I can do this. But then what happens if I do get caught. How long will I be in prison? I'm only 18. I might be in for a few years and then what will happen? How will my family feel? Will they disown me more because of this? Will I never be able to be in my mother's life ever again because of this stupid decision? Honestly, why the hell did I do it? This is all I can think about as I am caught, chained to the back of a cop car and taken into the station where I am placed in the holding cell. I know that finally I have messed up my own life and I know that I am never able to go back and fix that.