Kian's POV

Ever woken up in hospital to the sound of someone sobbing silently in the corner? To be honest, I hadn't until I awoke and I saw my best friend, J.C sitting in the corner on a hard, plastic chair, the tears rolling silently down his face as he stared at the ground. I groaned slightly and he looked up and the expression I saw still shakes me to my core as I recount it today. It was a mixture of fear and sadness but relief. I remember J.C walking slowly up to me and giving me a massive hug. He was shaking. After holding me for a while, J.C took a step back and said to me: "Kian I thought you were dead. I got a phone call at 3am and all I heard was, 'your best friend has been in an accident and we need you to come as soon as you can'. All I remember is dropping my phone in slow motion and sitting numbly for a good minute before I pulled myself together. All I could think on the drive up here was, 'please don't die before I get there'. If you had of died before I got here, I don't know what I would have done. I probably wouldn't be standing here to be honest. But Kian. You're a fighter and I knew that you were the day I met you in L.A. You still mean a lot to me and please don't do this to me again. I can't lose you Kian." For those confused, J.C was my first boyfriend and the first person that I fell in love with that was a guy. We dated on and off for nearly 3 years and he was the first one that I kissed and the first person that I met in L.A. He was also by my side when I was in jail and I spent a lot of time on his couch when my mum kicked me out multiple times. What J.C meant by he couldn't lose me is because J.C too had overcome a drug addiction and had watched his ex-boyfriend before me overdose in front of him and it lead him into a dark and horrible place that he filled with drugs. I knew that in that moment that I had someone in my corner that was fighting for me. However, I still wanted to know if Trevor was okay and if he was alive because I was falling in love with him and I just wanted him to be safe. This was the last thought in my mind before I drifted to sleep, J.C snoring softly next to me.