A Date?!

A/N

He guys, I'm trying to make it better, don't worry :)

Happy reading~

"Hyung give it back!" Jimin yelled. They were both running around and Jungkook smiled to himself, thinking that they would make a good couple.

"Should I help with the plan?" Yoongi asked and stopped running.

"What plan?" Jungkook asked confused. By the look on his face, Yoongi knew that Jungkook had no idea what he was talking about. He sighed and explained.

"I want to help you guys with your Jin-falling-in-love plan" Yoongi said and showed Jungkook the paper.

When Jungkook saw it he blushed.

"But hyung why do you want to help?" Jimin asked with a suspicious look.

"Yah!!! Don't look at my like that! I have three reasons why I want to help ok?1. Jungkook is a nice kid and Jin needs someone like him in his life. 2. If Jin is in a good mood, he always cook for all of us" Yoongi said with a smirk and went to the kitchen.

"Hyung, you only said two reasons, what about the last one" Jimin said, following Yoongi into the kitchen.

'Jimin are you really so stupid? even I know the reason' Jungkook thought to himself before going to the kitchen, asking the question he wanted to know the answer to.

"Hyung were is Jin?" Jungkook asked again, hoping that someone would give him the answer.

"He is on a date" Yoongi said while baking something that looked like pancakes.

"With who!?" Jungkook and Jimin panicked.

"With Mark, I'm not sure if they are dating, but I know that Mark like Jin and he even confessed, Jin didn't or hasn't rejected him" Yoongi said, placing the finished pancakes on the plates and sat down at the table.

"What?! He confessed!!" The boys panicked again.

"Yah!! Stop shouting and eat already" Yoongi yelled at them.

After taking a bite Jungkook coughed "I don't know if it's because I'm down, or the food taste just really awful"

"Nope, that's not the reason" Yoongi and Jimin said at once.

"You even know that your food tastes bad" Jimin said with a smirk and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Let's order pizza!" Jimin said and the boys agreed.

"You see, this is why we need Jin to fall in love with Jungkook" Yoongi pouted.

"It won't work, he already has a date with the cute and handsome Mark. Compared to Mark, I'm nothing" Jungkook tried to hold back his tears.

Yoongi went to Jungkook and comforted him. "Remember, I'm Jin's best friend and what ever I tell him to do for me, he will do it even though it's impossible. And I know a lot of Jin's little secrets. So don't worry, I know Jin and he would never date Mark, not in a million years. Even though he has with Jin likes, Jin will never date him because Mark's attitude to me he's a little off. He doesn't accept me because we are so close, Mark is just jealous." Yoong explained to Jungkook who was now a little bit reliefed.

In the evening Jungkook was sitting in the living room, waiting for Jin to come back home. Yoongi was sitting next to him.

There was a knock on the door, but when they oppend it, it was Namjoon with their separate busy schedules in his hands. Jungkook sighed in disappointment and greeted his hyung with a fake smile, they didn't bother to ask for Jin.

~Ring ring~

"Hyung, someone sent you a text" Jungkook said to his hyung, who now sleeping. Yoongi got up and looked at it, it was from Jin. After reading he sighed and stood up heading to his room.

"Jungkook go to bed. Jin is not coming today". Yoongi said and left.

Jungkook couldn't stand up from were he was sitting. He hoped that Jin would come in any time, even though he knew that Jin wasn't coming back today. He sobbed, thinking about Jin and mark in a room alone and after some time he fell asleep with tears on his cheek.

A/N

Yah...please comment about what you think :)

Until next time! <3