Jealousy

Chapter 5

Days later, Jimin met a girl named Selena. She was cute, and Jimin liked her.

"Hyungs and Jungkook, I have big news" Jimin said when everyone was in the living room.

"What?" Namjoon asked

"I have a date tomorrow." Jimin said with a grin

"What!?"

Yoongi, who was sleeping seconds ago, jumped when everyone answered with shock.

"Um Yoongi, lets go out for a bit" Jin said trying to get Yoongi out so he wouldn't hear it. Yoongi was about to stand up with a confused look, when Jimin said it again.

"I have a date tomorrow"

"W-What? With who? Who asked who? How did it happen? When did you meet?" Yoongi panicked.

"Few months ago and we have a lot in common " Jimin said.

Yoongi was about to say something when Jin took a hold of him.

"Come Sugiee let's go" Jin said and walked out of the dorm still holding Yoongi's wrist.

"What was that?" Jimin asked with a confused look.

Jungkook sighed and went to his room, he was worried about the poor Yoongi. Namjoon just watched Jimin, shaking his head before going to his room. Taehyung just continued watching TV. Same as Hoseok.

The boys knew about Yoongi and his feelings. Who couldn't notice how Yoongi did towards the younger. Only a blind one couldn't see that Yoongi was all over Jimin.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, not knowing what he had just done.

"Jiminnie you really are stupid" Hoseok said and went to the kitchen to get some popcorn. His favorite show was about to start.

"You want to know what's wrong? LOVE IS WICKED, that's what's wrong" Taehyung said looking at Jimin.

Jimin walked out, starting to get annoyed because nobody was even happy for him.

It was the first time somebody wanted to go out with him but they ignored him, saying love is wicked, he didn't even know what it meant.

Jin took Yoongi to their favorite café. Jin ordered their favorite coffee.

"Sugiee are you ok?"

"No"

"What are you going to do" Jin asked with a worried look.

"I think I will be fine as long as he doesn't bring her to the dorm" Yoongi said with teary eyes.

"I will try and talk to Jimin about that, but don't do anything stupid " Jin said and took a sip of his coffee.

"Have I ever done something stupid before?" Yoongi pouted.

"Are you seriously asking?" Jin raised his eyebrow

"I haven't done anything stupid before" Yoongi said, forgetting about Jimin as this wired conversation started.

"So you call getting drunk and wanting to give me a blow job, because you're depressed, not stupid? Yoongi don't even get me started" Jin said with a smirk.

"So you think you are the responsible one?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and Jin nodded "Well, how about when you were depressed and wanted to fuck me and I said NO. And because of that, you smashed my car and the car next to it because it looked like mine." Yoongi said laughing his ass off.

"Well that doesn't matter, you know why?" Jin asked with smirk plastered on his face.

"Hm?"

"Because at the end of the day, you let me fuck the hell out of you, three days straight" Jin leaned forward and gave Yoongi a peck on the lips before taking another sip from his coffee.