The plan pt.2

“Jungkook......” Jin said.
“yes hyung?”
“you should put on a shorts and underwear. Wear something longer so that you won’t catch a cold”
“But...”
“no buts “ Jin interrupted jungkook.
“fine..” jungkook sighed and went to the bathroom to put on the rest of his clothes.
“that’s better” Jin said.
“hyung wanna dance with me?” jungkook asked as he brought out his iPod and played music.
“No I’m too tired for that.” Jin said and continued to watch the TV.
“Hyung let’s go out for a bit”
“no jungkook. Leave me alone please “ Jin sighed as he walked out of the room.
Jungkook sighed as he lay down on the bed. He sighed and mumbled to himself “another fail”.
Yoongi went out of the bathroom after taking a shower and saw Jimin laying in the bed playing video games. He sighed and sat on the bed before putting his laptop on his lap and started working on their new song for their new album.
“hyung I’m bored” Jimin bit his lower lip as he ran a finger through Yoongi's bare chest. “Let’s have some fun.”
“yah! Can’t you see that I’m busy?” Yoongi said and removed Jimin’s finger
“hyung why are you being a jerk right now? “ Jimin sighed.
“well if you think that I am being a jerk why don’t you just leave “ Yoongi said and continued to work on his mixtape.
“fine “ jimin said and left the room. “asshole” he slammed the door shot and went to his own room.

It’s been three days and jimin and jungkook haven’t had any progress. They ran out of ideas and didn’t know what to try anymore.
Jin was in the living room reading a manga and yoongi was in the kitchen eating the cookies Jin baked. Jimin and Jungkook were in jungkook's rooms.
“where are they?” Yoongi asked as he entered the living room with a plate of cookies.
“probably planning away to get our attention again. Seriously when will they give up? And yoongi you shouldn’t let jimin suffer that much. It’s not his fault. “ Jin sighed
“I know but I love seeing him try.” Yoongi chuckled. “what about you and jungkook, you should also try and make things better”
“unlike you guys jungkook and I broke up but you guys didn’t. I was thinking of getting back with him but after finding out the reason why we broke up.....I just think that he still doesn’t love me. He didn’t even bother to ask me. What’s the point of a relationship if the one you are dating doesn’t even trust you and easily believes what other people tell him. Honestly I’m starting to think that jungkook is just an attention seeker.” Jin sighed.
“yah don’t say things like that. Jungkook is still a kid. He doesn’t know what to do exactly. You are his first boyfriend the only person he has ever dated. Of course he is unexperienced.” Yoongi patted Jin's shoulder .
“I guess you’re right.” Jin said.
“of course I’m always right” Yoongi chuckled and Jin rolled his eyes
Jin thought about what yoongi said and he new that yoongi was right. He felt like an ass for calling jungkook an attention seeker and of course he still loved jungkook and he missed him a lot. He went to his room to se jungkook sleeping. He pecked his lips and covered him with the blanket. He lay next to him and thought of the good times with Jungkook and smiled.
Jimin was in Yoongi’s room playing video games, while sitting on the floor. Jimin smiled when he got passed the levels without any problems. Yoongi entered the room and smiled to himself when he saw Jimin’s beautiful smile. He sat beside him on the bed and watched him play the video game. Jimin had noticed him but was giving him the cold shoulder, which made yoongi pout to himself
“are you giving me the cold shoulder? “ Yoongi chuckled
“......” Jimin didn’t say anything and continued his game.
“fine...well I wanted to apologize for behaving like an ass. I love you and nothing will ever change that.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around jimin’s waist.
“took you long enough “ jimin mumbled.
Yoongi rolled his eyes and pecked his cheeks.
“well I guess I should also apologize too for also being an ass. I shouldn't have let things turn out this way. “ he smiled and hugged him tightly. They laid on the bed and enjoy each others company.
The next day.
Jungkook was the first to wake up and saw Jin holding onto him and he couldn’t have been more happy. He snuggled closer to the boy and lay his head on his chest while grinning to himself. He hadn’t felt his warmth in a long time and he really missed it. He missed Jin’s smiling. He missed his lustful side. He missed everything about Jin. When Jin was slowly starting to wake up, he quickly pulled away so that he wouldn’t get angry at him. He watched the boy cutely as he sat up and leaned on the headboard.
“Good morning Jungkook “ Jin smiled at him.
Jungkook was surprised that he greeted him and smiled cutely “good morning hyung” he went closer to him and hug him. “thank god that hyung is not angry with me any more.” He cheered. What he didn’t know is that things were going to be different now.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

“No!”
“please, you are the only one who can do it” Bambam pleaded.
“why me?” the boy asked.
“because you look like his ex and he once had a crush on you.”
“there is no way I’m going to seduce Kim Seokjin!!!!” Chihoon said.
“come on do it for hyung” Bambam said. He was almost on his knees.
“wait hyung is involved with this? What if he gets caught? “ Chihoon raised an I brow.
“he won’t. Nobody is even suspecting him.” He assured.
“fine If you say so. I’ll try my best but if it doesn’t work not my business. “ Chihoon sighed and walked away.
“Well done Bambam. Now let’s have some fun “ he smirked and stripped the boy naked and slide into the boy making him moan loudly.

                             CHIHOON