cousins and old times

It’s been two days since Jungkook and Jin broke up and Yoongi and Jimin aren’t talking to each other. The whole BTS was messed up.

BTS were in backstage preparing for their performance and it was time for them to film bangtan bomb but Jin was nowhere to be found, Jungkook went to meet jiyong in his dressing room, Yoongi was sleeping and Jimin was depressed as hell. Normally they would have just filmed the bangtan bomb without the four missing people, but they promised their fans that they were all going to show up in this episode.

Jin was watching the performance of EXID when someone tapped his shoulder. Jin turned around to see that it was Jackson from got7.

“Hey Jackson, do you need anything? “

“no, I just saw you standing here and I wanted to check on you. Are OK?”
“yeah I am. Thanks for asking though. “ Jin smiled at Jackson.

“No problem. How is it going for you and Jungkook anyways? Jackson asked.

“I really don’t want to talk about it, I’m trying to forget it.” Jin said.

“how about we hang out after the show. It might take your mind of things.”

“sorry I already have plans with Chanyeol after the show. Maybe next time.” Jin smiled at Jackson and Jackson nodded.

“no problem at least you won’t be alone, that’s what matters.” Jackson said and they continued to watch the performances of the other groups.

After BTS performed, Minseok and Chanyeol from EXO were waiting in BTS dressing room for them to return. Since they were going to hang out and probably spend the night at Jin’s house, they told the other members of EXO to go without them. The BTS members were surprised to see two EXO members in their room. The went inside and bowed before greeting them. Only Jin and Yoongi didn’t greet them.

“Yah!! Kim Seok Jin, Min Yoongi you should greet your hyungs.” Chanyeol said with fake anger with a phone on his hand.

“Chanyeol is that my phone? “ Yoongi asked.

“Yep. I was just playing games.”

“How the hell did you know my password? It was hard for all the bangtan members to guess.” He scuffs.

“It was pretty easy.” Jin said and patted Yoongi’s head.

“but you didn’t get it right when you tried.” Yoongi said.

“I did get it right but I locked it and said I didn’t get it right.” Jin said.

They all went to the cabin to change and came back with their own clothes.

“so where are we going?” Minseok asked.

“we can go to a club.” Chanyeol said as he back hugged Jin. Jin didn’t show any sign of resistance because for both of them it was something normal but Jungkook who was sitting at the corner of the room silently eavesdropping their conversation, was burning in jealousy. Of course nobody knew they were cousins so the BTS members except Yoongi, thought it was wired.

“ How about we go to the Kim hotel?” Minseok asked.

“that’s a good idea, we haven’t been their in a long time.” Yoongi smirked as he high fived Minseok for having such a great idea.

“Or we can just go to the mansion.” Jin suggested.

“No I don’t think that’s a good idea. We don’t want to disturb them, while doing the deed.” Chanyeol winked at the BTS members who were also sitting next to Jungkook. Honestly the BTS members had no idea what Chanyeol, Minseok, Yoongi and Jin’s conversation was about.