Feelings

Chapter 4

Jin and Jungkook got home without saying a word to each other. Jungkook was holding back his tears, secretly hoping that Jin would ask him why he was so sad, but sadly Jin didn't care and didn't ask.

"Hey, you're back" Jimin was the first person to greet them and hugged Jungkook.

"Where is Yoongi?" Jungkook asked

"He went to take a shower" Jimin replied with a cute smile.

Jin thought that it was strange. Yoongi should be sleeping by now, not taking a bath.

Jin went to Yoongi's room to check on him. Yoongi wasn't in his bed and the bathroom door was closed. He opened the bathroom door, and he was surprised when he saw his best friend jerking himself off while groaning Jimin's name. Jin couldn't hold back his laugh and Yoongi shocked when he saw his friend looking at him.

"Want me to help" Jin asked with a smirk.

"What?! Hyung no...of course not. Get out!"

"Ok, but next time don't forget to lock the door next time" Jin walked out and closed the door behind him again.

He lied down on Yoongi's bed and snuggled his head in Yoongi's pillow and he slowly drifted off to dreamland, without changing his clothes.

Some days later, the members were all busy with there separate schedules and only saw each other at dinner before going to bed.

On a sunday morning Namjoon walked into the living room, and groaned at what he saw.

"Wake up you idiots!" Namjoon yelled at the six boys who were sleeping in the living room, after that their private schedule ended yesterday.

"Namjoon, did you just call us idiots?!" Jin looked at Namjoon straight in the eye. He was the first who was awake.

"Yeah, because you were, sleeping in the living room, geez" He shook his head and turned around to wake the others.

Jin went to his room, and Namjoon took the chance and used Jin as an excuse to wake the others up. "Guys wake up, Jin Hyung is really, really pissed today" He whispered loud enough for them to hear. Everyone woke up immediately, beacuse Jin is hell when he is pissed off. But of course, only one person was still asleep.

"Hyung wake up" Namjoon tried to wake him up but it was useless. He gave up and asked Jin who was already dressed in his comfortable clothes. Jin agreed and it surprised Namjoon, cause normally he would just say 'let him have his beauty sleep'.

"Hey, suga wake up" He said with the most adorable voice in the world. And the other couldn't stop looking at him. And it worked Yoongi woke up and Jin gave him a kiss on his forehead. The boys were still staring, yes Jin is their mom but...

"Guys I got a text from JB" Namjoon said.

"Any problem?" Jimin asked.

"No they want to have Dinner with us. Are you guys in?"Namjoon asked.

They all nodded. Yoongi and Jungkook knew what this meant, and for some reason Jungkook was panicking, he didn't expect to meet Mark so soon again.

In the evening everyone was in their rooms, getting ready except Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi. They were in Jungkook's room dressing the younger boy up. Yoongi sneak into Jin's room to get a hoodie from Jin's closet, but before he could sneak out again, Jin saw him.

"What are you doing with my hoodie?" Jin asked and Yoongi jumped in surprise.

"Well...uh well..."