Attention

“Hyung!! Please” Jungkook begged.
“No!!” Jin said.
“Please, I need you”
“Jungkook shut up, you are disturbing me” Jin said still looking at the huge TV in his room.
“Is the TV more important than me?” Jungkook turned of the TV .
“Aish!!! This kid. Jungkook give me the remote. “ Jin yelled his favorite show was on TV.
“No hyung, pay more attention to me or else…~”
“Or else what!!. Give me the remote before I lock you inside the closet” Jin said with an evil smirk.
“Not when I do this” Jungkook kissed Jin and ran out the room.
“aish!! That BRAT!! “ Jin went to the kitchen to make coffee for himself and saw only Jungkook there.
“where is Yoongi and Jimin “ Jin asked.
“doing the did” Jungkook answered.
“morning sex?”
“yes hyung morning sex, why can’t we do that too?”
“because I don’t want to” Jin sat down on a chair.
“hyung, do you even care about my own opinion?“ Jungkook pouted. He stood up from where he was sitting and wrapped his hands around Jin’s neck and sat on his lap facing him.
“Jungkook…”
“hyung, why do you always say no, was I not good the first time we did it?”
“ trust me Jungkook you were perfect, I just don’t want to hurt you. But if my baby wants something then I have to give to him, right?” Jin smirked.
“Right!!” Jungkook giggled and Jin leaned forward to kiss Jungkook. Jin carried Jungkook to their bed room and took of his shirt.
“are you sure you want this?” jin asked sucking on Jungkook’s sweet neck. He made sure to leave a hickey there before taking of Jungkook’s clothes.
“h-hyung!!” Jungkook moaned as Jin started sucking on his nipples.
“you taste so good baby” Jin started to suck on Jungkook’s member.
“H-hyung- you so-good” Jungkook moaned lick his lips. He pulled on Jin’s hair to make him go faster. Jin deep throat him and Jungkook moaned shamelessly.
“hyung- fuck me!!”
“my princess is so impatient. “ Jin smirked as he took the lube from the night stand. He slide two fingers in side Jungkook and started to move not waiting for Jungkook to adjust because he was soo impatient. Jungkook became a moaning mess when Jin entered his hole with his dick.
“hyung- you so big” Jungkook moand with teary eyes and that scene was just too much for Jin as he started to pound Jungkook harder and faster. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin’s waist moaning shamelessly and begging for more.
“hgg babe you’re so tight” Jin moaned.
“hyung!! Faster!!- hyung I’m cumin. “ Jungkook moaned louder, which made Jin go faster.
“Me too babe” Jin moaned. Jin came inside Jungkook and lay back on the bed. They were both panting and Jungkook was grinning.
“hyung lets cuddle “jungkook giggled and pulling Jin closer.
“lets take our bath first and change the sheets before we cuddle” Jin said and stood up, and kissed Jungkook before going to take a shower. Jungkook changed the sheets and waited for Jin so he can also take a shower. He couldn’t wait, because a part of him wanted to wait but the bigger part wanted to take a shower with Jin and if he was lucky enough Jin would actually fuck him again. He went inside the bathroom and back hugged Jin .
“hyung!!” Jungkook called which made Jin to turn around.
“babe” . Jungkook turned around, giving Jin a nice view of his ass and placed Jin's hand on his ass.
“hyung!” Jungkook said rubbing his ass against Jin’s member.
“aish!! Jungkook you little tease.” Jin groaned which made Jungkook giggle.
“you like it right?” Jungkook said putting Jin’s dick inside his hole and start moving.
“I swear, how can you be so innocent and be a spoiled, dirty BRAT at the same time?” Jin groaned slamming into Jungkook harder and faster.
“I can be who you want me to be hyung, and I can spread my legs for you anytime. “ Jungkook giggled spreading his ass cheek open for Jin to pound him harder.
“babe- you’re so tight.” Jin groaned and pounded Jungkook harder and faster.
“Hyung!! I’m about to cum” Jungkook moaned and came first.
“babe me too” Jungkook bend down and started sucking on Jin’s dick, he deep throat Jin and after some sucking and licking Jin came inside Jungkook’s mouth and he gladly swallowed every.
“princess, you’re the best boyfriend anyone can ever have, I’m lucky to have you as my boyfriend. I won’t ever let you go.” Jin said and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook started to cry because it was the second time Jin expressed his feelings ever since they started dating. Jin carried the tired Jungkook to the bed and after changing their clothes. It was just 11am and Jungkook was already so tired because he just had two rounds of sex. He snuggled and rested his head on Jin chest his favorite place and cuddled with him.