Unknown pt.2

“Breakfast is ready!!” Jin yelled from the kitchen. They all went into the kitchen sitting around the table, only one person was missing.

“Where is Jungkook?” Taehyung asked.

“I thought he was with you guys” Jin said.

“He wasn’t.” Hoseok said.

“Then where is he?” Jin asked getting a little concerned.

“There is no need to be concerned, maybe he went out for a bit and forgot to tell us.”

“I don’t think he forgot. Jungkook was acting weird when I saw him this morning, it looked like he was pissed at me from the way he acted towards me.” Jin said worriedly.

“Jin did you do something wrong? “ Yoongi asked with a concerned Jimin on his lap.

“No.. I can’t think of anything. “

“ok let’s just wait, Jungkook is not the type to do something out of place. He might just have gone out for a walk or something. “ Jimin said, trying to cheer everyone on. They all nodded but none of them touched their breakfast. But at some point they finally ate their food.

Got7's Dorm

“Mark hyung!! Are you really going to visit the bts members now?” Bambam asked excitedly.

“yeah! I have an unfinished business with Kim Seokjin. Hahaha *smirks* and like I promised you can come too.”

“yay!!!....but if we go now Jackson hyung will be alone.”bambam glanced at Jackson who was on his phone.

“its ok you guys can go I don’t mind.” Jackson said, still on his phone.

“I don’t mind you coming, as long as you don’t disturb my plans for the Jinkook couple. I finally have my chance.“ Mark said.

“No, I don’t want to bother what ever your stupid plan is.” Jackson said.

“ Just come with us, Namjoon hyung his also going to be there.” Bambam cheered happily he was finally going to meet Yoongi again.

“ *sighs* I will go, but just because I haven’t seen the BTS members for a while now. “ Jackson said and they all left the dorm.

Meanwhile....

“So you think Jin is cheating on you and you guys haven’t gone on a date before and this unknown stranger knows everything about your relationship with Jin? Jiyong asked, pouring himself a glass of wine and a glass of orange juice for Jungkook.

“yes, what should I do?” Jungkook asked rolling on the floor.

“well do you trust him?” Jiyong asked as he took a sip from his drink.

“ I…don’t know…”

“do you love him?”

“hell yes I do” Jungkook said frustrated about the whole situation. He got some new text from the unknown stranger but this time he blocked the number and didn’t even look at the text. Well the truth is jiyong snatched his phone away from him, when he told his hyung that the unknown stranger sent a new text.

“Then if you love him…don’t you think you should trust him? I don’t mean to say this in the wrong way but trusting people is what you lack and I don’t see a problem with that but you should trust Jin no matter what and you have to try and work things out between the both of you.” Jiyong explained.
Jungkook stopped rolling on the floor and sat down next to jiyong, leaning his head on his hyung’s shoulder before sighing.

“hyung~ you are right, that’s actually the reason why Jin hyung left for a whole three weeks. *sighs* maybe I should trust Jin hyung a little more. “

“yeah, everything will be alright just talk to him.”

“thanks hyung. “ Jungkook hugged his hyung.

“you should leave now, we don’t want them to get worried right?” jiyong said and stood up heading to the front door.

“hyung what are you doing? “ Jungkook asked following behind.

“I’m driving you home, to make sure you actually went home.”

“What are you up to?”

“What do you mean?”

“I know you don’t just decide to give people a ride, except you want something in return. “

“yah!! Are you trying to say I’m not a good hyung? “

“No, but I know you are doing this because of a certain someone. “

“w-what are you talking about “ jiyong stuttered.

“I’m right aren’t I? “ Jungkook asked teasingly.

“even if you know that you still won’t know who.” Jiyong mocked and entered his Car.

Jungkook sat next to him.” I’m not dumb you know, I saw the way you were checking Taehyung hyung out on the show last week.”

Jiyong blushed after hearing that. They both became silent after the conversation. Jungkook was smiling wildly because of the piece of information he just got, he could use it on both jiyong and Taehyung, because Taehyung was also checking jiyong out.

“Where is my Jungkookie?” Mark asked barging into the mansion without knocking.

“Mark hyung you are supposed to knock first and wait for someone to answer the door before entering.” Jackson complained.

“It’s ok, they don’t mind, we are closer than you guys could ever think of. “Mark cheered hugging the BTS members who were still startled from how Mark barged into the house with warning.

“For a moment I thought we were being robbed. “ Jimin said before happily hugging Mark back.

“Jimin you became even cuter the few weeks we haven’t met. Was Yoongi nice to you when I was gone, if not I can beat the shit out of him so that you can be happy” Mark squealed happily. Jimin blushed but nodded.

“wow hyung you are in a good mood today aren’t you?” Taehyung smiled watching Jimin and Mark squeeze each other.

“Yeah I’m indeed in a good mood. Now back to my question, where is Jungkook or should I say Jin’s wife?” Mark snorted. While Mark was busy looking for the jinkook couple, Jackson had already started talking to Namjoon and Bambam was already clinging to a disinterested Yoongi and Jimin didn’t like it at all.

Mark went to Jin’s room and saw Jin sleeping peacefully. He went closer and carefully stroke Jin’s hair.

“I missed watching you sleep peacefully. I hope you keep the promise we made because I will always try to make you happy as much as I can. All I’m doing now is just for you. I hope you notice how much I care for you and your happiness after this.” Mark said, a single tear rolling down his face. He kissed Jin’s forehead and left the room.