obsessed

“So Jimin where do you want me to massage?” Yoongi asked as he placed Jimin on the bed.

“Hyung you are really going to give me a massage?” Jimin thought Yoongi was just messing with him when he said he was going to give him a massage.

“Of course princess.” Yoongi said.

“Hyung ~ don’t call me princess.” Jimin blushed as he started hit Yoongi’s chest playfully. Jimin was so cute the way he was acting that Yoongi had to laugh.

“aigoo my princess is so cute.”

“Hyung ~ stop it” Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s waist and buried his face in Yoongi’s chest.

“don’t act like you don’t like it” Yoongi smirked.

“You’re right, I love it” Jimin pecked Yoongi’s lips before rushing to bed and covering his whole body even his head with the blanket to hide his blushing face. Yoongi hopped on Jimin and asked him if he still wanted a massage and Jimin agreed.

“Ok, but you have to wear something else. “ Yoongi stood up and walked to his closet to choose a cloth for Jimin.
Jimin changed into the T-shirt Yoongi gave him and went back to the bed. He laid down on the bed spreading his legs a little bit to seduce Yoongi. Yoongi licked his lips with the sight of Jimin just wearing a T-shirt without underwear.

“hyung do you like what you see?” Jimin giggled and spread his legs wider.

“hell yes babe, I don’t just like it, I love it.” Yoongi said as he sat down on the arm chair facing the bed to get a better. He wasn’t going to lie he was turned on AF.

“Hyung, I’ve got a better idea. You can give me a massage another time, how about I entertain you for a while.” Jimin said innocently while sucking on two fingers. Yoongi was speechless all he could do was nod eagerly. It was the first time seeing Jimin like this and he loved it.

Jimin ran into the bathroom to get a box that was delivered to him last week he hasn’t been able to show it to Yoongi, because Yoongi as been busy working on his mixtape. Jimin sat back down on the bed as he opened the box. Yoongi was confused at first but when Jimin showed him what was inside, Yoongi’s confused look turned to an amused one. There were different types of dildos with different shapes, size and color. Jimin started sucking on one of the dildos while looking at Yoongi. While sucking on it he started fingering himself with two fingers then three fingers. He did that for a while before pulling out his fingers replacing it with the wet dildo. Jimin became a moaning mess. He went on his fours giving Yoongi a perfect view. Yoongi was already stroking his member while watching Jimin. Jimin couldn't keep on doing it any longer because his knees felt weak. He fell on the bed not being able to continue be for laying on his back and making grabbing hands at Yoongi.

“I want to fuck you now I’m bored and tired” Jimin pouted, as Yoongi laid on top of him he pulled Yoongi by the waist making Yoongi slam inside him, hitting his prostate immediately making them both moan loudly.

“hmm harder, go faster please “ Yoongi obeyed and thrust into Jimin faster and harder.

“yes yes yes, so fucking good “ Jimin moan shamelessly not caring if the whole members can hear them.

“babe your so tight, I’m about to cum” Yoongi moaned.

“me too hyung, cum in my mouth “ Jimin said. Jimin was the first to release. He went on his fours and started sucking on his hyung's lollipop and soon Yoongi released inside Jimin’s mouth. Jimin gladly swallowed everything before falling backward landing on the soft mattress.

“hyung you taste so good. “ Jimin said play with Yoongi’s member.

“I love you” Yoongi pecked Jimin who was still concentrated on Yoongi’s huge dick giving it little kisses and touching it making it slowly rise up again.

“I love your huge dick, I think I’m going to name it….hmmm… how about lollipop? Yes lollipop it is hehehe” Jimin giggled before placing little kisses on it. But sadly the lollipop was talking away from him before he could even suck on it.

“Nooo…” Jimin whinnied giving Yoongi the puppy dog eyes.

“don’t even dare to give me those puppy dog eyes. How can you say you love my dick and not say you love me too. You're paying my dick way too much attention.” Yoongi said. Standing up from the bed to go to the bathroom to take a shower. Before he entered the bathroom he glared at Jimin to see him pouting and whispering lollipop is gone. Yoongi enter the bathroom room and laughed before smirking. Of course Yoongi was never angry at Jimin in fact he liked it because Jimin was obsessed with manly Yoongi {A/N that’s what Yoongi calls it}. All he wanted to do was tease Jimin which was easy and he planned on doing it for the next few days start from after taking a shower.

After Yoongi finished taking his bath he went into the bed room with just a towel around his waist and another towel to dry his hair. Jimin who finished cleaning the bed looked up to see his hyung drying his hair. He couldn’t stop staring at the towel which was threatening to fall any moment from now. Yoongi smirked before asking Jimin to bring him some clothes to wear.

“Jimin?”

No respond

“Jimin get me something to wear” Jimin nodded and was about to turn around when.

“you know what never mind, just go and take a shower I will do it myself “ Yoongi said as he unwrapped the towel from his waist.

“hyung~ can I suck…”

“Jimin go and take your bath” Yoongi interrupted Jimin and Jimin nodded defeated and went to take his bath.

“he is so cute “ Yoongi laughed before putting on his clothes and climbed into the bed playing with his phone. He was already asleep when Jimin came out. Jimin giggled and slowly climbed onto the bed before falling asleep too.

Meanwhile

Jin was still inside the library. He read a few books and slept then woke up again to eat some snacks Yoongi brought for him and slept again. Jin loved to read so he wasn’t bothered about waiting for Jungkook to think alone. Jin became curious so explored the the hall with just three doors of course there were other halls with different doors but this one door in this familiar Hall made Jin curious. Jin opened the door and the first picture that caught his attention was the one he took with yoongi and their grandpas, grandpa Min and grandpa Kim. Of course Yoongi was sleeping while hugging grandpa Kim and Jin was hugging grandpa min. The whole room was filled with pictures and albums of Jin, Yoongi and his cousin’s happy childhood. Jin smiled before leaving the room. The next door was painted red. He opened it and was surprised to see that the whole room was red, the curtains, the small couch, the bed and bed sheets, the pillows, the desk, the light everything was red. Jin shrugged it off and went to the next door. The door was a mirror. Jin oppend it and saw that the room was empty and a large mirror was placed in the middle of the room.

“Grandpa was a wired dude” Jin laughed and closed the door. He decided to stop there because he didn’t want to see any other wired things. The library was the only normal room.