kisses and touches

Jin's POV

This morning I woke up and Jungkook was already gone, I looked on my phone and saw that I had a lot of missed calls from Mark. And now it's already afternoon and I still don't know where he is or what he is doing.

I walked into the living room and the boys were there all except Jungkook and Yoongi. 'I guess Yoongi is still feeling down' I thought to myself and sat down next to Hoseok.

"Hyung about yesterday, I'm sorry that Selena was rude, she is normally not like that" Jimin said to me. He looked kinda sad and stressed.

'Poor Jimin' I thought.

"It's oke, as long as she stays away from me and never comes back to the dorm" I said and he looked more stressed out than before. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you can't date her.... It's just that I can't stand her" I explained in the nicest way I could.

"Hyung~ I'm hungry" Taehyung whinnied.

"And what does that has to do with me...by the way where is the Maknae?" I asked.

"He is in the dance studio, he wanted to practice to keep himself in shape" Hoseok answered.

"You guys should do that too" I scolded them before leaving the dorm to go and meet Jungkook.

'Jin what's wrong with you, why are you always thinking about him' I thought to myself.

I arrived at the studio and there came loud music from a room. Jungkook was in there dancing. I didn't want to disturb him so I watched him through the door that was slightly open. After some time he then noticed me and stopped the music. He was looking at me with a smile on his face, at that moment I got a call from Mark and Jungkook slowly walked to me while I answered the call.

"Hey Mark, what's wrong?" I asked with a cheerful voice but I started hearing sobs.

"Hey Jin can we talk?" he asked with a broken voice and that broke my heart.

"Sure what's wrong?"

"No Jin I want to see your face and talk to you" Mark said.

"Oke...I'm coming, meet me at our usual place" I said and look at Jungkook. "Kookie I have to go, see you later".

"Wait hyung I'm coming with you"

Mark's POV

They arrived at the café, and of course Jungkook is with Jin. How many times do I have to tell this brat that Jin is mine, I guess I have to show him.

"Jin hyung " I ran to him and hugged him tightly and started crying on his chest. I eyed Jungkook who was giving me a death glare.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jin asked with his gentle voice.

"Why are you doing this to me, you didn't answer my calls do you know how worried I was?" I said and started forcing my tears out. "You know how much I love you and you keep doing this to me"

"Hey don't cry, you know I'm always here for you" Jin said. And Jungkook started tugging on his shirt.

"Hyung I'm-"

"Not now Jungkook" Jin looked mad, which made him shocked.

"O-Oke" Jungkook said almost crying, Mark needed to smirk at the scene.

Meanwhile.....

Jimin was standing in front of Jin's room knocking on the door.

"Hyung open the door please" He was extremely worried about his hyung.