Reunite

Chihoon was sitting in the living room with some of his friends when he got a message from an unknown number. He new exactly what or who it was and sighed. He stood up and took his jacket. “I'll see you guys later. I have to go take care of some business. “ he said and left.

Jin was in the kitchen making something for them to eat. It was the day the rest of the members were coming back and Jin wanted to make them something to eat. Jungkook was on the counter watching Jin. Jimin and Yoongi were in their room. The wanted to spend much time together since they had been separated for a very long time now.
“hyung this is the fifth time. Can we take a break please?” Jimin asked as he panted. He cleaned the sweat on his forehead.
“come on one more time. The you know how much I have been holding back for this past weeks? “ Yoongi said and kissed him.
“hyung I can't go on anymore “ jimin said. Yoongi nodded and pulled out of him.
“sorry babe” Yoongi said to him.
“No problem “ jimin smiled at him and pecked his lips.

Chihoon:  so where are we going to meet?
BamBam: you can come to our dorm. The whole member is going to be there, so you can come to the dorm first and we will all go together.
Chihoon : No way. I don't want to see junior😡
Bambam : and why is that? 😁Chihoon : you know exactly why😠Bambam : yes I do. He rejected you right?😂
Chihoon  : wrong. Anyways...let's just meet at your dorm since I don't know where they live .
BamBam : ok see you later then.i gtg ttyl
Chihoon: ok bye

The rest of the members arrived at the house and smiled.
“home sweet home “ hoseok smiled happily
“it feels so good “ Taehyung smiled.
“Welcome back home.” jungkook smiled at them and hugged all of them.
Jin smiled and waved at them. “it's nice to see you guys again”
Namjoon smiled and sat on the couch. “where is yoongi?” Namjoon asked.
“he is with jimin. It's been long since they did it “ Jin said.
“oh ok.” Namjoon laughed. “Got7 and a friend of them is coming to visit and manager called me. We are going to make a comeback very soon. “ Namjoon said. “could you please tell yoongi and Jimin?"
“ok then I guess I have to prepare more dinner. How was America? “ Jin asked.
“it was nice.” Hoseok said
“very nice” Taehyung smiled. “let's all go together next time” he added. “sure. Maybe after our comeback “ Jungkook said as he helped Jin with cooking.
Jimin entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. He let out a heavy sigh as the warm water poured down his body.
Yoongi stood up from the bed and went to the shower too. He wrapped his arms around jimin's waist and pecked his cheeks. “I missed you so much “ Yoongi smiled.
“I missed you too baby.” he smiled at him wrapped his arms around his neck. Jimin took the shampoo and washed yoongi's hair.
Yoongi did the same thing and smiled. After they were done taking a shower they dried themselves off and went to meet the others in the living room. Jimin ran to Taehyung and hugged him.
“you guys are finally back. “I missed you all so much” he smiled and hugged hoseok too.
“we missed you too “ hoseok said.

Meanwhile…

Chihoon got to the Got7 dorm. His house wasn't far from Got7’s. He knocked on the door and Bambam opened the door.
“Welcome hyung. Come inside. We will be leaving very soon. “ Bambam said.
“ok.” chihoon nodded and followed Bambam inside.
“what is he doing here?” junior groaned.
“I invited him hyung” Bambam said “and why?” junior glared at him “because he is my friend and just because you don't get along with him, doesn't mean that I can't invite him here. “ he said
“whatever “ junior said and walked out of the dorm to the van. He sat on his usual sit in the van and waited for everyone to get in.
They all got in and drove to the BTS dorm.  After about 30 to 40 minutes they got to the dorm and was let in by the guards.

The food and everything had already been prepared and they were now waiting for the Got7 members to come.
“hey jackson wrote me and said that they are here already ” Jin said as he walked out of the kitchen and went to the living room while looking at his phone. 
“oh did they bring someone?  Is it a boy or a girl?” rapmonster asked excitedly.
“hope it's a very cute boy.” Hoseok chuckled.
“I don't know but I'm guessing it's a boy.” He said.
“I can't wait to see mark hyung. It's been a while” jungkook smiled.

When they heard a bell jimin and jungkook ran to the door but jimin got there first and opened the door. Jungkook pouted and smiled to the guest.
“come in we've been waiting “ Jungkook said as he hugged them one by one excited to see his friends. 

Chihoon entered the house and checked it out “not bad” he mumbled he saw Jin who hadn't noticed him yet and smirked he walked to him and gave him a hug. “hey Jin long Time no see.” He smiled
“chi...hoon?” Jin looked at the boy surprised to see him. “what are you doing here?” he asked.
“well I came to see you. You know ever since you confessed your love to me I've been thinking of you a lot and then you suddenly disappeared without even waiting to hear my answer. Well now I'm here and I can give you my answer. Yes Jin hyung. I'll be your boyfriend “