special pt. 2

So here is the second part. I'm also sorry that this update was late and short. I'm not good at writing smut so I hope you enjoy this chapter and I also really wanted Jungkook and Jin to have a little fight so.... Yeah!.
Enjoy reading.

They got to the villa and Jimin and and Jungkook were very surprised at how huge it was.
"Omg this place is huge" Jimin said still looking around.
"You are right its like a mini heaven." Jungkook nodded.
"Come on carry you bags so we can go in, I'm starving." Yoongi said as he pushed the two boys out of the way.
They entered the huge living room to see a huge flat screen TV and some furniture which. There were many other things in the living room but what caught their attention was the pictures of Yoongi and Jin and some members of EXO hanging on the wall.
"Wow is this villa by any chance we you guys lived before joining us in the dorm? " Jungkook asked still looking at the pictures.
"yes its owned by Jin hyung. " Yoongi said and lay down on the red couch.
"wow!! Hyung I didn't know you were rich" Jimin said.
"yea, lets go check out the rooms." Jin said.
"I want a room with Yoongi hyung " Jimin giggled and Yoongi winked at him.
"I want a room for myself " Jungkook said, he was still pissed about last night. Jin felt a lilittle hurt and Jungkook saw that but avoided him.
"ok, if that's what you want. " Jin said. " Yoongi you show Jimin your room and take Jungkook with you since his room is not far from yours." Yoongi nodded and stood up from the couch. Yoongi turned left and Jin turned right heading to his room with his bags.
"Where is Jin hyung going to?" Jimin asked.
"To his room" Yoongi answered.
"why is Jin's room on the right? Jungkook asked.
"Because he is the owner " Yoongi said.
They entered Jungkook's room first and the room was big and they went to Yoongi's room and it was bigger and they gasped.
"If you think my room is big then I wonder what you will say after seeing Jin's room." Yoongi smirked.
"ok now Jungkook go unpack your things and if you are done go to the living room ok?" Jungkook nodded and left Yoongi's room.
They finished unpacking and went to the living room and Jin asked what they wanted to eat so the made who arrived a while ago can Cook for them. After the finished eating Jin went directly to his room without saying anything.
"jimin come to the room if you've finished eating. " Yoongi said and went to his room to prepare .
When Jimin came inside the room he saw Yoongi wearing a bathrobe and there were roses on the bed with romantic music in the background. The room had a romantic feel. Jimin blushed when Yoongi came closed to him and hugged him hands around Jimin's small waist.
"Finally I can make mine" he whispered and bit Jimin's ear. Jimin let out a little moan." You don't know how much I held back because I wanted your first time to be perfect. Yoongi said and connected their lips. The kiss became rough and Yoongi carried Jimin bridal style and placed him on the bed gently. He crawled between Jimin's legs and took of Jimin's clothes in a flash. He started to plant kisses on Jimin's skin and sucked on Jimin's neck until the spot was red. Yoongi went down and took Jimin's dick inside is mouth full with out gagging and Jimin felt like he was on cloud nine when Yoongi started to move his tongue while sucking Jimin.
"hm Yoongi - faster" Jimin moaned as he placed his hands where pulling on Yoongi's hair. "It --feels so good " Jimin moaned louder. "I'm about to come. " Jimin panted harder as Yoongi stopped.
"this is going to hurt a little but I promise it feel good too" Yoongi said as he slid one finger into Jimin's hole. Jimin felt a little uncomfortable as Yoongi started to move it. He removed the finger and poured some lube oil on it and insert his two fingers. Jimin closed his eyes in pain and he was quite the whole time. And then Yoongi slipped the third finger and started moving.
"haa!! Stop it hurts" Jimin finally gave in and yelled out.
"Just wait it will start feeling good okay?" Yoongi said planting little kisses on Jimin to distract him.
" No take it out please " Jimin begged and Yoongi was about to take it out when he fingers hit Jimin's sweet spot and he moaned. "haa!!!" Yoongi took that as a go on and stated fisting harder. "hyuugg!! Harder - more... I -- I want... I want more" Jimin said as he started to rub his own member. Yoongi couldn't take it any more removed his fingers.
"baby tell me what you want" Yoongi smirked and removed his robe. Jimin was surprised at how big Yoongi's dick was and swallowed.
"I I want hyung to fuck me so hard that I can't think straight. Yoongi slid is dick inside Jimin and started to pound Jimin .
"faster.. More-harder---hngg --so-so-good.." Jimin spread his legs wider and moaned louder not caring if Jungkook or Jin even the maid could hear him moan shamelessly.
"Fuck baby you are so tight" Yoongi said and pounded Jimin faster and harder.
" I'm cuming" Jimin said. " me too" Yoongi answered and the both came at once panting. They cleaned up and lay down in the new bedsheets.
" hyung that was great " Jimim said and snuggled up to Yoongi's chest.
" I'm glad you like it, now go to sleep to must be tired" Yoongi said and kisses Jimin's forehead. And the both drifted off.

It was already two in the morning and Jin couldn't sleep so he decided to go take a shower and what he did not know, is that Jungkook couldn't sleep either. Jin came out of the bathroom shirtless with just his basketball shorts and wet hair to see Jungkook laying on his bed. He sighed he was still depressed and angry that Jungkook decided he wanted to stay in a room alone.
"Yah!! Jungkook go back to your room" Jin said in an annoyed tone.
"I want to sleep here, come cuddle with me" Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand but Jin pulled his hand away and yelled but not so loud.
"wasn'the reason why you wanted to stay in another room was because you didn't want me around? "
"no, hyung!!! Cuddle with me" Jungkook smiled but Jin couldn't help but get angrier.
"No, get out" Jin said with his low voice that was scary.
"no!!" Jungkook said and Jin slapped him across the face. Jungkook was surprised as he started to cry.
"I hate you" Jungkook yell and was about to leave the room when Jin back hugged him.
"My princess, I'm sorry that I hit you. I didn't mean to, please forgive me, don't leave. " Jin was frustrated, he didn't know how to control his anger and was a problem. Yoongi always scolded him for that.
"let me go" Jungkook was crying he spin around facing Jin and started to pull out of Jin's grip but Jin was stronger.
" I'm sorry, please, I won't hurt you anymore ." Jin said and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook felt how heartbroken Jin was and hugged and kissed him. The kiss was gentle and full of love and affection. They both lay down on the bed as Jungkook started to play with Jin's fingers, he imaged how it will feel like if the fingers were inside him. 'Jungkook stop thinking about dirty things all the time', He said to himself and hugged Jin tightly and started to drift off to sleep.