Unknown pt.3

Mark went back to the living room and saw the others playing cards. He sat down between bambam
and Yoongi. Bambam pouted and folded his arms.
While they were all busy playing with each other Jungkook and Jiyong came into the house. They were all surprised to see jiyong.

“Jiyong hyung what are you doing here?” Namjoon asked.

“He came with me” Jungkook said.

“I didn’t know you two knew each other.” Taehyung said with jealousy.

“Yeah, we are actually cousins.” Jungkook and jiyong said.

“No way!!” Everyone said.

“You never told us about it.” Namjoon said.

“only Jimin knew.” Jungkook pointed at Jimin.

“where is Jin?” jiyong asked.

“he was sleeping when I went to check on him.” Mark said.

“ahh!!” everyone were busy talking to each other and they didn’t see Jin come into the room.

“hey guys” Jin said with a bottle of water on his hand.

“hey Jin hyung.” Bambam and Jackson said. When Jin saw Mark his smile grew bigger that also went for Mark his smile was like a ball of sunshine. What they didn’t know is that Jungkook was watching them. And Jin saw jiyong and Jungkook he waved at jiyong and mouthed a ‘hey’.

“Hey Jungkook where were you? Do you know how worried I was? Why didn’t you tell anyone you were leaving? “

“what I can’t go out now without telling anyone? You know just because you’re my boyfriend doesn’t mean you can control my life.”

“wow, Jungkook calm down. I was just asking. You know it's not right to just leave without telling anyone.”

“you know for a person who left for a whole three weeks without telling us where you went, you shouldn’t be talking to me like that.” Jungkook said angrily.
Jin look at the floor. He knew Jungkook was right but honestly Jungkook was being mean to him right now. For him it was like the past was coming to life again. Yoongi and Mark who were getting worried about Jin were silently boiling in anger. Jungkook was being too rude and mean to Jin and was causing Jin more damage. Only the both of them new how sensitive Jin was. They were the only ones who knew about Jin’s past. The were the only one who knew the old Jin that was more of a happy virus than Chanyeol and Hoseok combined.

“jungkook…”

“don’t say my name. Don’t talk to me. I don’t want to talk to someone like you. I hate you!” after hearing the word ‘I hate you', the bottle jin was holding fell out of his hand. Those words that opened Jin’s inner scars made Yoongi extremely mad. He stood up and punched Jungkook on the face.
“Jin I might have told you that I won’t use my fist on anyone close to us but I just couldn’t take it.” Yoongi said and punched Jungkook again.

“Yoongi what are you doing.” Jimin screamed and tried to pull Yoongi away from Jungkook.

“jimin stay out of this, it’s none of your business. Jungkook should learn how to respect others. He needs to learn how to use the right words.”

“hell yeah it’s my business, Jungkook is my best friend and you shouldn’t use him as your punching bag!.” Jimin yelled at Yoongi.

“ok then you want me to use you instead. “ Yoongi glared at Jimin. Yoongi was about to punch Jungkook again but Jimin beat Yoongi to it and punched Yoongi on the face. “You little brat!!” Yoongi said and slapped Jimin across the face.{A/N: he didn’t punch Jimin because he didn’t want to hurt Jimin too much. He was just angry that Jimin punched him just because of Jungkook so he slapped Jimin instead of punching him.} Jimin placed his hand on the place Yoongi slapped. It was the first time Yoongi showed this scary side of him.

“Yoongi it’s ok. Please stop fighting. “ Jin said and Mark dragged Yoongi closed to him.

“I will hold you for now.” Mark said and hugged Yoongi from the side.

“jungkook I’m sorry if I did something to make you hate me. I think it will be the best if we are apart from each other. So I will say it. Jungkook…………………………………………………………………………………………. let’s break up.” Jin said. Deep down Jin wished that Jungkook would say no but reality was more real.

“yes, let’s break up. “ Jin nodded and left the room with Mark and Yoongi.

“jungkook…” jiyong said. Everyone was surprised and paralyzed. No one dared to say anything else. They couldn’t believe that the couple, who couldn’t get enough of each other just broke up.

‘wow hyung you impressed me. I didn’t think your plan would work perfectly and it was just plan A. Killing two birds with one stone. Not bad’ bambam thought to himself while smirking.