special pt. 3

Yoongi was the first person to wake up, after washing up he entered the room to see Jimin still sleeping. He tried to wake Jimin up but Jimin didn’t budge so he decided to go and have breakfast without him. Yoongi went to the dinning room to see Jungkook and Jin already eating.
“Good morning hyung “ Jungkook said with full mouth.
“Yo” Yoongi said and sat opposite them.
“Where is Jimin?” Jungkook asked with his mouth still full.
“Yah!! Jungkook stop talking with you mouth full, its disgusting” Jin scolded Jungkook. Which made Yoongi laugh because Jin's mouth was also full of food.
“your mouth is also full so stop bossing around bitch” Jungkook glared.
“yah!! Did you just called me bitch?” Jin asked standing up from where he was sitting and dragged Jungkook out of the dinning room, Jungkook was looking at Yoongi for help but Yoongi gave him the you-shouldn't-have-called-him-a-bitch look.
“sorry hyung I didn’t mean to call you bitch, it was a mistake “ Jungkook begged.
“shut the fuck up BRAT!!” Jin said and locked Jungkook in the darkest room which was his closet.
“hyung please, its scary in here” Jungkook panicked not being able to see.
“I said shut up kid!!” Jin said and went back to the dinning room.
“did you lock him in the closet?” Yoongi asked with a smirk.
“yeah!!” Jin said and gave Yoongi a high five.
“hyunng!!!” Jimin whinnied and sat down Yoongi’s lap. He was wearing an oversized T-shirt and his underwear. Jimin grind against Yoongi’s member unknowingly which made Yoongi to let out a little groan.
“Good morning Jin hyung, where is Jungkook? “ Jimin asked still sitting on Yoongi.
“he is in the closet “ Jin said trying to hold back is laughter.
“what is he doing there?” Jimin asked.
“its his punishment for cursing. “ Yoongi said leaning to hug Jimin tighter.
“What!! Is that enough to lock him in the closet? “ Jimin was getting angry because it was a stupid idea to lock Jungkook in a closet.
“do you want to join Jungkook in the closet? If not then shut up.” Jin said and continued eating.
“sorry hyung, but how long are you going to keep him in the closet?” Jimin asked.
“maybe the whole day, depends on my mood. “ Jin said and left the room.
It’s was already 7pm and Jungkook was still in the closet. Jin decided to open the closet for him. He opened the closet to see a sleeping Jungkook. He woke him up and when Jungkook woke up Jin was about to carry him to his room but Jungkook refused.
Jungkook POV
‘Aish I can’t believe he actually left me there for hours' as I was walking to his room an idea popped into my head. ‘Jin I’m going to make you pay for locking me up for hours' I said to myself. I walked into his room with him behind me. I started to pull my clothes pretending to be sleepy. Only my underwear was remaining. I took one of his T-shirt from his mini closet and wore it. I fake yawned and lay on the bed letting him see a bit of my ass. ‘hahaha Kim Seokjin the revenge has began.’ I secretly to a glence at him he was looking at my ass. I wiggled my ass a little bit, which made my underwear show more. He gluped at the site.
“Hyung are you not going to sleep? “ I asked.
“Na!! It’s not even 8pm yet. So I will be in the living room.” He said.
“but I want to cuddle” I said with my aegyo.
“ok” he said and lay down next to me. He brought out his phone and started texting someone. I took his from his hand to see that it was Mark.
“hyung , are you still dating Mark?” I asked a little angry.
“no, can I have my phone back?” he asked.
“ only if you answer my question. “ Jin nodded.
“ have you had sex with Mark?” I asked.
“why are you asking me that kind of question? “
“just asking. Did you?”
“ehmm yes.” Jin answered. I sighed hearing his answer.
“Then why won’t you do it with me?” I asked.
“Jungkook… it’s complicated.” Jin said.
“Am I not good enough? Is that it?” I don’t know why he doesn’t want to do it with me and I’m willing to find out.
“No Jungkook that is not the reason.
“then what is? Is it because I’m not as pretty as Mark?”
“No Jungkook!!! It does have anything to do with you!! It’s just you are still too young and I don’t want to hurt you!!” Jin freaked out.
“hyung, I’m 17 and I want my first time with you as soon as possible. This is my wish why won’t you grant me this wish. As my boyfriend you should make love to me, but you barely touch or kiss me. You don’t even cuddle with me.” I started to cry without noticing.
“Jungkook, I’m sorry but I just can’t.” Jin left the room and the tears I was holding in started to come out. I cried till I finally fell asleep.
End of POV.
Jin went to the living room and luckily Yoongi was also there.
“Yoongi, what should I do? “
“hmm? What do you mean? “ Yoongi asked.
“I mean Jungkook, he asked me again. “
“what!!! You still haven’t done it with him?!!” Yoongi asked a little surprised.
“Yeah!! You know how much I love him but I just can’t hurt him.” Jin said.
“I know you love him, but the only way to make him know you are serious is to do it with him. If you don’t do it very soon Jungkook will leave you.
“Gosh!! I hate it when you say something that actually makes sense. “ Jin said and left the room.
“You’re welcome. “ Yoongi said and finally closed his eyes to take a nap.
Jin went back to is room to see Jungkook already sleeping. He climbed into the bed and placed his legs between Jungkook’s legs.
“Gosh!! You look so cute sleeping” Jin said and started to kiss Jungkook’s exposed neck. He bit the skin a little and Jungkook let out a little moan eyes still closed. Jin took that as a yes and tore up Jungkook’s T-shirt exposing is pale skin. Jin sucked on Jungkook’s nipples which made Jungkook wake up. Jin looked at Jungkook with lust in his eyes. Before Jungkook could say anything he attacked his lips. The kiss was filled with lust but at the same time with love. Jungkook hands moved automatically and started to unzipped is jeans. Jin stopped kissing Jungkook and started sucking on Jungkook’s neck Jungkook moaned. He removed Jungkook underwear and started to place little kisses on it before sucking on it.
“Hyung” Jungkook moaned.
“You like that” Jin smirked and Jungkook nodded. Jin continued to suck on Jungkook’s dick.
“Hyung- harder.” Jungkook moaned. Jin sucked harder and deeper. Jin had a good gag reflex so he was able to deep throat him.
“Yesss!!! “ Jungkook was already a moaning mess.
Jin brought out a lube and applied some on his fingers. Jin slide his finger inside Jungkook’s hole.
“are you OK ?” Jin asked.
“Yeah it just feels weird. “ Jungkook replied. Jin started to move and added a finger and started scissoring him.
“H hyung it hurts. “ Jungkook complained.
“If you want me to stop say it OK?” Jin said placing kisses on Jungkook’s back to distract him.
“no don’t st~ it hurts” Jin added the third finger and Jungkook screamed in pain.
“are you sure you don’t want me to stop?” Jin asked worried about Jungkook.
“No don’t” after some minutes Jungkook started to moan in pleasure.
“Hyung yess, it feels so good. “ Jin removed his and and immediately replaced it with is dick and waited for Jungkook to relax before moving. Jin started to move slowly.
“hyung faster” Jungkook said. Jin started to move faster and trust harder.
“Gosh!! Babe you’re so tight.” Jin said.
“fuck me harder”.
“You feel so good Kookie. “
“hyung am I better than Mark? “
“hgg yess babe a hundred times better “ Jin moaned.
“hmm yess hyung fuck--me h-harder!!” Jungkook moaned louder. Jin trust harder and faster hitting Jungkook’s sweet spot multiple times. Jungkook leaned forward to kiss Jin on the lips moaning between the kisses.
“Hyung- yes!! Umm, hyung- i- I love - y- you. “ Jungkook said.
“love you to babe”.
“i'm coming. “ Jungkook said.
“me too babe.” Jin came after Jungkook and the both lay on the bed breathing heavily.
“Hyung that was great” Jungkook blushed.
“Yea it was” Jin smirked and lazily stood up. “ I’m going to take a shower” he said and opened the the door that led to the bathroom.
“Can I take a shower with you?” Jungkook asked blushing madly.
“yeah come on princess” Jin said. After taking a shower they made the bed with new sheets and blankets. Jungkook was the first to lay down grabbing Jin’s hand. Which made Jin fall on top of him.
“Cuddle” Jungkook said.
“Maybe later I feel like sleeping now.” Jin said waiting for Jungkook to do his aegyo.
“no! Want to cuddle now. Cuddle with me “ Jungkook did his aegyo which made Jin to lean in and give him a peck on the lips and cuddle with Jungkook. Jungkook was wear Jin’s T-shirt without underwear and Jin was wearing only shorts without T-shirt. He was going to wear the T-shirt Jungkook was wearing but Jungkook insisted on wearing the same T-shirt and took the T-shirt and Jin being lazy after sex decided to sleep without a shirt.
“Jungkook are you asleep already? “ Jin asked.
“no, why?” Jungkook said leaning closer to Jin.
“why do you keep bringing up Mark? “ Jin asked.
“because he is perfect and good looking and you dated him and you always protect him no matter what.” Jungkook said play with his fingers.
“but~”
“sometimes I feel like you love Mark more than you love me, you pay him more attention than me, and when ever he is with you he becomes too clingy.” Jungkook interrupted Jin
“are you by any chance jealous of Mark? “ Jin smirked.
“yeah… I mean my boyfriend dated him and he still likes you… he even told me to stay away from you and… and I don’t want anyone to take you from me because I have liked for a very long time now and the idea of loosing you to some on else is painful. I don’t want to loose you because I love you and you are mine alone and….and” Jungkook was about to cry but Jin hugged him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
“don’t worry ok? I’m all yours alone. Let’s go on a date tomorrow. “ Jin said.
“really?”
“yes Kookie, now get some sleep” Jin pecked his forehead.
The both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning Jungkook was the first wake up. He tried to stand up but the pain was too much so he decided to watch Jin sleep. He took Jin’s phone to see the type of games in Jin’s phone but instead he saw the text Mark had sent Jin an hour ago, asking him to meet him in their usual café. An idea popped into Jungkook’s head. He leaned forward and started planting kisses on Jin’s bare chest. Jin was in a deep sleep and didn’t realize what Jungkook was doing to his skin. When Jin woke up he saw Jungkook grinning evilly at him.
“hehehe , that’s going to be my secret weapon today. “ Jungkook said.
“Hmm, what are blabbering about? “ Jin asked. He stood up to go take a shower. He best the mirror and walked past it. But he suddenly came back to see his chest and neck filled with hickeys.
“What the hell Jungkook!!!”
“hehehe good morning hyung” Jungkook giggled.
“Aish!!! Why did you have do this? Like I always saw you’re still a spoiled BRAT” Jin smirked which made Jungkook to giggle again. “ anyways are you ready for our date? “ Jin asked.
“ As much as I would like to go on a date, I still can’t move well and Mark sent you a message to meet him at your usual café.”
“ baby did I hurt you last night? I’m so sorry ok. I won’t do it again if it means that you can’t move.” Jin rushed to Jungkook side to comfort him.
“No I enjoyed the pleasure yesterday and I don’t want you to think you hurt because you didn’t, you only showed me how much you love me and that is what I want if possible I want you to make love to me everyday. “ Jungkook blushed.
“You know, you’re so cute when you blush princess” Jin said and gave Jungkook a peck on his cheek.
“thought you were going to kiss me on the lips “ Jungkook pouted. And Jin had to laugh. “sooo are you going to meet Mark? “ Jungkook was curious.
“yeah!! But I promise to be back early ok?” Jungkook nodded. Jin was about to stand up but Jungkook stopped him.
“babe?”
“ Jinie hyung, will you fuck me tonight? “ Jungkook asked with his agyeo.
“no way Jungkook you still sore from yesterday.!!! “ Jin. Almost yelled at Jungkook.
“but I want to fu~”
“no way!!”
“but i~”
“No freaking buts Jungkook”
“pweassse”
“no!”
“hyung”
“no means no “
“oppa”
“still a No “
“ok”
“good, now lay down and rest for a bit “. Jungkook nodded.
“kiss?” Jungkook asked.
“sure” Jin said and kissed him on the lips, the kiss started slow but became heated when Jin slide his tongue inside Jungkook’s mouth. But at some point Jungkook fell asleep while kissing which made Jin smile.

It was already 12:45am when Jin got to the café, he saw Mark sitting in there usual table and smiled a little.
“Hey Mark!”
“Jin hyung” Mark blushed when he saw Jin just wearing basketball shorts and white T-shirt.
“How are you doing? “ Jin asked a little uncomfortable with the way Mark was looking at him.
“I’m fine, I just miss us” Mark said.
“Well we are still friends aren’t we?” Jin said.
“of course but I want to be more than just friends “
“Mark you know I can’t”
“yeah, because of a stupid kid name Jungkook.” Mark said.
Jin sighed “ stop calling my boyfriend stupid. “
“so have you done it with him? I bet I was better right?” Mark smirked.
“ yea we did and actually that was the best I have ever had.” Jin said scratching his neck because of the awkwardness, revealing the hickey on his neck unintentionally.
“Jin What Is that on your neck” Mark asked irritatedly.
“oh that? He gave me a lot of hickeys when I was still sleeping “ Jin said shyly.
“hmm….I have to admit you look happier than ever, I guess you love him that much”? Mark asked Jin nodded slightly blushing.
“aish!! Does this mean that I have to be nice and become friends with Jungkook?” Jin nodded.
“Yes, please I actually want you too to become best of friends. Markie pooh and Kookie. “ Jin blushed.
“geez Jin stop blushing, it makes me want to bounce on you right here and now. “ Mark smirked.
“Wanna come over? I promised Jungkook that I will be early.
“OK! Let’s go!” Mark said.
The went to Jin’s villa and Jungkook was still sleeping. Mark and Jin decided to make lunch for everyone. Jungkook woke up and felt a little better he went to the kitchen to get some water to drink but saw Mark and Jin laughing and play while cooking. Jungkook felt jealous and angry at the same time. He entered the kitchen and cleared his throat to gain attention from them.
“oh you are already awake?” Jin asked.
“ Did we wake you up? “ Mark asked a little concerned which made Jungkook a little surprised.
“no I just came to drink water.”
“oh ok, Jungkook here you go “ Mark handed him a bottle of water.
“What are you doing here?”
“I came to make peace with you.” Mark said.
“emm… ok?”
“anyways food is ready “ Jin said and set the table. Yoongi and Jimin went to the amusement park so they won’t be coming home very soon. It was just Jungkook, Jin and Mark. Surprisingly they went had a good lunch talking about what they have in common and what they don’t. It was interesting. They finished eating and it was already time for Mark to leave Jungkook was a little sad because Mark was actually telling him some secret of Jin. They exchange there phone and Mark left.