The Unwanted pt.1

“what!” all of them shouted at once.
“who is this?” Hoseok asked as he eyed tye boy.
“he is one of Bambam’s friends. “
Jungkook walked to Jin who was paralyzed and hugged his arm. “what are you talking about? “ he asked the boy and then looked at jin. “hyung what is he talking about?” he asked jin. “can someone please explain what is going on here?” jungkook asked with teary eyes. “hyung am I going to lose you again?”
There was an awkward silence at first until Chihoon started laughing. “don't worry. It was just a joke. I wanted to see your reaction.” he said as he patted jungkook's shoulder. “I didn't come here to steal him away from you.” he said to jungkook and introduced himself. “I'm Chihoon, Jin hyung and I went to the same middle and high school “ he said.
“which means you know yoongi hyung too? “ Jimin asked and the boy nodded.
“we know each other but we weren't close. He was the closest to Jin hyung though. “ Chihoon said.
“you got me there for a sec” Jin said as he sighed in relief.
“Don't worry I just want us to be friends again after I changed school we lost contact of each other. “ he said.
Jungkook was still glaring at Chihoon. Something was off about the boy. 

Jackson went to Jin and hugged him. “long time no see bro” he said to him as the both of them walked out to the living room to the garden.
“yeah how have you been doing? “ Jin asked as he sat on one of the benches.
“I've been good and you? Last time I saw you you were totally depressed. “ he said
Jin laughed.”I'm better now” he assured.
“is everything fine now with jungkook? “he asked
“yeah “ he said
“are you sure? Isn't it better if you guys take a break first and slowly start? Don’t get me wrong but...I feel like you are forcing the relationship “ jackson said
“I know you are just worried. But we aren't forcing our relationship “ he said to him.
“well then if you need me, you know how to get to me” Jackson smiled. The two boys talked happily together but they didn't know someone was spying on them.
“we should hangout sometime. We haven't done anything in awhile “ Jin said.
“you are right.” He smiled at him.

“where is Jin?” Jungkook asked as he looked for him around the house but still couldn't find him. “he has to be somewhere here. “ as Jungkook was about to turn to his left, he got pinned by someone. “oww.” He groaned as he looked up to see who it was.

“so you are the bitch who is now dating Jin” Chihoon looked at the boy with a judging gaze. “I thought since Jin had a good taste in men, he would be dating someone amazing. Well that's good cause u won't have to worry about separating you guy since you are nothing. Jin is definitely going to come back to me when he realizes what a loser you are.” chihoon laughed and left.
“what a Bitch, Jin would never leave me for a bastard like you” Jungkook yelled after the boy before leaving to go look for Jin ‘I knew something was off about that chihoon guy’ Jungkook thought to himself as looked for Jin. He bumped into someone and for a moment he thought it was Chihoon.  “oh hey Jacks have you seen Jin hyung?” jungkook asked cutely.
“yes. I was with him a minute ago. He went to his room.” Jackson smiled at jungkook and went back to the living room.

Everyone was in the dining table and it was almost Time for them to eat. Chihoon and jungkook were sitting beside Jin, Taehyung,J-hope,Jackson, Jaebum where all next to each other the the rest of the members were sitting opposite the others. Soon they started eating.
“hey Jin you can have mine. I know you like meat. “ Chihoon smiled at Jin cutely
“thanks” Jin said and took it. Meanwhile jungkook was glaring at the both of them.  They looked more like a couple than when he was with Jin.
“Jin can I have some of your food?” jungkook tugged on Jin's shirt.
“Sure baby” Jin smiled at him and gave him a bit from his food.
“wow. I didn't now you can eat that much. You've eaten at least servings for 5 people and you even want more. You should watch your weight. I don't think Jin hyung likes fat people. “ Chihoon chuckled.
For a moment the room was silent and no one said anything. Jungkook was about to cry and jimin was very pissed. If stares cold kill Chihoon would be dead by Now!

“Enough! Who do you think you are to come here and start commenting on other people?!”

...