Chapter 26: My newest hint

With a shaky hand, I reached out and took the note from Chloe. My eyes skimmed over it and I felt the color leave my face.
   "What does it say," Thalia asked quietly. I slowly began to read it out loud.
   "Congrats to you, for you have survived this test,
    But more are to come, so do not be foolish and rest,
    Your father has fought much with the lightning thief, 
    Especially during times when this demigod was experiencing much grief."
   Once I finished I looked at Thalia confused. I was also feeling much anger because this told me nothing of who my father was. The reference of the Lightning Thief though the, whoever that was, made me think of Zeus for obvious reasons.
   "Oh gods," Thalia whispered. "This is not happening. Why does Percy have to get dragged into literally the middle of everything?" She was muttering under her breath by this point, I could barely make out what she was saying. I wasn't even sure if she remembered that I was still standing there.
   "Umm earth to Thalia," I said. Her head shot up. "Any chance you want to explain what's going on? Or tell me about who this lightning thief is?" I felt myself getting a bit irritated. Not so much at Thalia but more at the gods. I didn't get why everything had to be so twisted that it was impossible to figure out.
   "I'll tell you everything I know as we run," Thalia told me. "If we stay here any longer there's no chance that we'll get to Artemis on time." A small part of me wanted to argue with her but I stayed quiet. As long as she kept her word, there seemed to be no purpose in irritating her. So with that, we all exited the house and continued to run towards the West.