Chapter 53: I strike a deal with Artemis

For a moment Artemis and the other hunters just stared at me. But then she responded,
   "Why?" She asked me. I understood her confusion, it was never normally good when a demigod requested to go to Olympus.
   "I can't really say but I promise it's important." I told her. "And I need an audience of all the gods." All of the quiet conversations that had been taking place among the hunters automatically stopped. When Artemis didn't say anything, I tried to take a step towards her but I collapsed. All of the energy had been drained from my body. I didn't let this stop me though. I tried crawling towards her. "I'm begging you, I need to go to Olympus." I didn't try to hide my desperation. Every time I moved my muscles, I winced because of the pain. Finally Artemis made a decision.
   "Ok I'll take you to Olympus and summon the other gods," I tried to stand up because of my happiness but I fell back down again. "You need to let me finish. I will take you to Olympus and let you meet the other gods, if and only if you wait until tomorrow. You are in no condition to go anywhere right now, you need to sleep and let your body heal itself. If you can wait than I'll take you there tomorrow." As much as I wanted to protest, I knew that there was no changing her mind on the subject. Not only that but I also knew that she was right, I was in no shape to meet my father or anyone else right now.
   "Fine, I agree to your terms." I said quietly. Artemis smiled, clearly happy that I wasn't putting up a fight. She shifted her gaze from me to the other hunters.
   "Please set up camp, make food, and don't let Jessica do anything." She instructed them. "I have some gods to contact." I watched as the group of hunters started moving towards me and Artemis disappeared from my line of vision. But that was all I saw before I passed out with a smile on my face.