Chapter 52: The final battle

My body moved at inhuman speed. I pounced on a cyclops and wrestled the sword it had in its hand from it. As soon as I had control of it, I stabbed the cyclops in its stomach,  pulled the sword out, and moved onto the next monster. The glow of Artemis's blessing still engulfed my body. Lighting crackled from the sky above. Cracks appeared on the ground as skeleton warriors crawled out of the earth. Confusion ran through my body, more than just my fathers power seemed to be assisting me. I couldn't let my confusion slow me down though, there were still monsters to kill.  Once they snapped out of their shock, the Hunt joined in on the battle.         
   Everything felt like it was going in slow motion for me. I could see every move of every monster. No attack came as a surprise, I could sense their plans and were able to block them each time. In what felt like a blink of an eye, it was over. I was standing separated from the hunt, surrounded by piles of disintegrated monster ashes. The sky above us calmed until the storm was gone completely. The skeleton warriors saluted me and then crawled back through the holes in the ground. I made eye contact with Artemis. I opened my mouth to speak but no sound came out. Suddenly, the note in my pocket felt like it weighed a hundred pounds. Unsure what to say, I decided to read my hint instead; I wanted to know if I was correct over who I think is my dad. I pulled it from my pocket and then looked down at it, breaking eye contact with Artemis in the process.
   It was on the same type of paper that all the others had been on but it was folded up this time; the clue was on the inside. On the outside it read "for your eyes and ears only." Glancing up, I saw that Artemis and all the hunters were staring at me. Putting my hand up, I motioned for them to stay where they were. I took a deep breath and opened the note.
   "So dear demigod, you think you know the identity of your dad,
    It's important to point out that your survival will make many mad.
    If you really must have verification,
    Then come to the room that is our foundation." Before I could read it again, the paper exploded in my hands. Once again making eye contact with Artemis, I finally spoke.
   "I need to go to Olympus."