Just Being Nice (Clint x Reader)

So, I've been wanting to write another Clint one forever, but I wasn't too sure if I wanted this to be him (maybe Tony or Steve). But I'm happy I went with Clint.

It was suppose to be something short, but it got carried away and just had its own course, I'm sorry if it sucks. I've been depressed the last few days and my anxiety has been extremely high (hence why I put the requests I've received on hold).

Note: The outfit you're wearing is above...kind of the inspiration. (Polyvore is the devil).

Words: 1,815
Warnings: none

❇❇❇

Tony was having another one of his parties. Normally, Y/N refuses to go such parties, as they were usually pointless and she had paperwork that needed to get done for Fury, but Natasha convinced Y/N to go tonight. She checked herself in the mirror one more time, flattening the lapels of her mint green jacket. Satisfied, she walked to her closet and grabbed her pink heels, putting them on. Tucking her h/c behind her ears and she left her room heading down the hall towards the elevator; Natasha was already waiting for her. She was wearing a classic black and red color block dress, that fit her curves and stopped at her knees.

"Y/N, you look great. Would've done a skirt personally, but the jeans show off your legs perfectly," she stated, looking at her from head to toe.

"Thanks Tash," Y/N replied, blushing. "You look great too. Let's get this over with." She grabbed Natasha's hand and walked into the elevator.

"Oh, Y/N. You'll enjoy yourself. Besides, Clint won't be able to take his eyes off of you," her friend smiled, draping an arm around her shoulder. Y/N blushed even more.

"Tash, stop. There's no way he likes me like that. We're just coworkers and friends."

Natasha scoffed at Y/N remark. "Sure. Like the way you eye fuck him every time you see him is just 'friends'?"

Y/N gasped and swatted her friend's arm. "I do not!" she yelled as the doors opened.

Natasha just laughed. "Everyone sees it." She exited the lift, grabbing Y/N's hand, dragging her towards the commons where music was coming from.

Y/N knew it was moot to argue with the assassin, as Natasha normally got her way.

When they walked into the room, they saw it was packed, but Natasha still had a grip on Y/N's wrist, and she had no choice but to follow her. They found Tony and Steve.

Tony grabbed his chest and faked a look of shock. "Is that really Y/LN? At one of my parties? Dressed all classy?"

"Shut it, Stark," Y/N snipped at him. "I can just leave."

"No you're not," both Natasha and Tony retorted, as Natasha's gripped tightened on her wrist.

Y/N sighed. "I'm not going," she gave in. Tony smiled widely as Natasha finally let go of her wrist, which she rubbed to relieve the soreness.

"Y/N, you look amazing tonight," Steve complimented. Y/N's face warmed and she nodded her thanks. She didn't think it was that big of deal.

"Oh look! Barton brought somebody," Tony exclaimed to your group.

Y/N's head snapped in the direction that Tony was looking, and her mouth dropped. There was Clint, handsome as ever, in dark jeans, a tight plum shirt and brown leather jacket. Her eyes traveled to the girl attached to his right arm: tall, thin, gorgeous hair, and a 1,000 watt smile. Y/N's heart drop in her chest, and she felt Natasha's hand on her forearm. She looked at her friend and shook her head.