Surprise! (Avengers x Reader)

I am a bit giddy this morning (Today is my birthday!)  My Clint was amazing and put all my favorite movies (hint they are all MARVEL) in queue on the computer and all I have to do is hit play :)

I figured the best way to celebrate my 30th is to write you guys a story, while I suck down coffee and eat my pączki that I got from Fat Tuesday (It pays to be a Polish Catholic sometimes).

Words: 1,859
Warnings: Language

❇❇❇

"Wanda, you seriously need to slow down," Y/N complained as the slender, auburn haired girl dragged her to another store. "If I wanted to speed shop, Piet should have came so he could just carry me." It's not like Y/N hated shopping, she really did like it, it's just when Wanda envisioned you wearing something, she changed into this little busybody with a to-do list a mile long. Y/N would normally be all about this shopping excursion, but Wanda was up to something, the clue was that she was in possession of Tony's charge card. That never ends up being a good thing.

Wanda sighed. "Y/N, it's not everyday that Tony hands me his card and says to go shopping with my best friend," she whined. Wanda grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her into the store and headed straight for the dresses.

"Um, Wanda?" Y/N said, "Why are we in the dresses?" She eyed her friend suspiciously. Wanda was notorious for treating Y/N like a life size Barbie doll.

"You need a dress," Wanda plainly stated, rummaging through the racks of dresses.

"I don't need a dress, Wanda," Y/N complained as Wanda held out a sea blue dress.

"Try this on," Wanda sternly requested, or more like demanded.

"Wanda..."

Wanda gave her a look. Y/N knew that look on Wanda's face, and grabbed the dress in defeat. It's pointless to argue with Wanda about fashion things, even if dresses were not Y/N's thing.

Next Wanda dragged her over to a rack of blazers, another article of clothing that Y/N despised. She wore them enough working at SHIELD, she really didn't want them to become a staple in her everyday clothing. Wanda held out an off-white, short blazer, and Y/N took it without saying a word. She's gotten use to just shutting up and take what Wanda gave her willingly, just because if she refused, Wanda would get her to do it her way, and that wasn't fun for anyone.

"Okay, let's try these on," Wanda smiled.

Y/N trudged to the dressing room, Wanda following close behind. Y/N closed the door, kicked off her shoes and stripped out of her jeans and t-shirt. She zipped the zipper down and stepped into the jersey dress, turning to Wanda to let her zip her up. Running her hands over her torso, Y/N looked into the mirror and tilted her head to the side, trying to decide if the dress suited her. It fitted her perfectly and flared at her hips into a skater skirt that ended at her mid-thigh. Wanda held out the blazer and Y/N put it on. The hem hit her waist and the open front showed enough of the blue dress.

"Perfect," Wanda gasped in delight and helped Y/N unzip the dress once the blazer was removed. "I'm going to go get shoes to match and some accessories. Meet you at the register." She opened the door and walked out.

"Can they be flats?" Y/N yelled through the door.

"If I find any," she answered.

Y/N sighed, taking the dress off and putting it back on the hanger, doing the same with the blazer. She pulled on her jeans and t-shirt on and put her shoes back on. Leaving the dressing room, she headed towards the register hoping that this would end the shopping.