Brother v Brother (Thor x Reader x Loki)

I've been working on this slowly. Never knowing how I wanted to go about. Hope is okay.

Words:1,509
Warnings: none

------------------------------------

It was a calm and quiet Saturday in the tower, which bothered Y/N. She knew no one was on a mission, and that everyone was home, per se. As unusual as it was, Y/N was determined to enjoy the serenity as long as possible. She walked to the kitchen and opened up the pantry, grabbing the package of oreos and peanut butter. She sauntered to the table and sat down.

"Hey Y/N," Clint greeted her and snatching the peanut butter from her, causing her to sigh.

"Hi to you, too, Clint," she replied, opening the cookies, handing him one.

"Enjoying your Saturday?" he asked, putting the spread on the cookie, handing it back to her. She popped it into her mouth and moaned lightly causing the archer to smirk. "I take it as a yes?"

She nodded her agreement, handing him another oreo which he topped with peanut butter and ate himself.

"It's concerning how quiet it is, but it is nice for a change," she finally said. "Is this how you're going to spend it? With me, eating?" She raised her eyebrow, smirking.

"Who else is going to help you eat all this peanut butter?" he joked, getting up to get two glasses of milk.

They sat in silence as they ate peanut butter covered oreos until the package was gone the peanut butter diminished. Clint was leaning back in his chair and Y/N leaning forward onto the table, head in her hands. All of a sudden the tower shook causing Clint to fall out of his chair and onto the floor. Y/N laughed softly, getting up to help Clint.

"What the hell was that?" he asked once he was standing.

"Maybe Thor and the Hulk?" Y/N piped in. Bruce had gotten his other self under control now, but once in awhile, Thor would like to challenge Mr. Green to see who was strongest.

"Stark banned them from sparring in tower, let alone the city," Clint answered. The tower shook again and a worried look was exchanged between him and Y/N.

"So much for a quiet Saturday," Y/N mumbled.

"Miss Y/N, your presence is required in Thor's living quarters," a disembodied voice said.

"Well, we know what's happening now," Clint smirked at her. "Your boyfriends are fighting again."

"Oh shut it, Barton," she retorted, rolling her eyes. She walked off to the elevator, Clint at her heels. "How bad is it this time FRIDAY?"

"Thor's living quarters had abstained 37% damage," the AI responded.

"Oh great. What in earth or Asgard are they quarreling about this time," Y/N mumbled.

Clint smirked, knowing full well what they were fighting about.

*time skip brought to you by Bruce singing the Goofy Goober song while working*

"Ten bucks on Thor," Tony said excitedly, looking at the group.

"You know Y/N doesn't like you encouraging them," Natasha warned.

"Well, she never knows why they are fighting," Steve said, leaning against the doorframe, watching Thor throw his hammer at Loki, who vanished before it could hit him.

"If she knew, do you think it would make them stop?" Tony asked, amused by the scene continuing in front of them.

"It might, but if she chose, think it would continue?" Natasha said nonchalantly, leaning against the wall outside of the room, inspecting her nails.