Winter is Coming Pt 2 (Bucky x Reader)

Words: 1,017
Warnings: Language, smutty whip, Bucky in all his glory, feuding Sam & Bucky

A/N: I did a 2-parter! What? Lol everyone kept asking and I got an idea from a sassy Sam cartoon I saw. WrongAdviser, brace yourself

❤❤❤

The sun started to peek through the sheer curtains and I nuzzled into Bucky's chest, my fingers lazily traced circles on his skin, a smile on my lips. I knew he would have to be leaving soon to get back to his room before anyone realized he was here in mine. It was the fourth time this week that he found his way in my bed, and we won't count the times I found my way into his.

It's not that we didn't want the team to know, we just like having one thing a secret. Granted secrets do have a way of coming out eventually, but for the time being, we will wait. I liked having him to myself, and not sharing details with anyone.

I heard my phone buzz and groaned as I rolled off of Bucky, taking the sheet with me, but two arms pulled me back into that strong chest.

"Mmm, it can wait, doll," he mumbled into my hair, his breath and whiskers tickled the skin of my neck and ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"But if it's Tony, or Steve," I whispered, my fingers carding through his tangled brown hair. "OR worse yet...Nat."

He groaned in frustration, rolled me onto my back and was straddling my hips. His metal arm reached out and grabbed my phone, looking at it. He smirked, and tossed it to the floor.

"It's just Wilson," he rolled his eyes. "Not important."

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "Seriously, when are you two going to stop this little fued you're having," I huffed.

"When he gives back my Steve," Bucky smirked. That made me giggle, but it quickly turned into a moan as Bucky's lips grazed over my jaw to my ear, where he but down on the sweet spot just below. I dug my fingers I to his back, my hip bucking up. It was not hard to want this man.

Just as his flesh fingers started to travel lower between us, there was a knock at my door. I froze, but Bucky continued to move his fingers lower making me bite my lip, trying not to moan out loud.

"Who is it?" I called out in forced calm, glaring at Bucky, trying to push him away, but failing.

"Y/N, did you forget about our run?" Sam answered.

I pushed at Bucky again and mouthed a no, causing him to groan quietly as he rolled off of me. I grabbed the duvet off the bed, wrapped it around my body and walked to the door. Opening it a crack, I saw Sam in his shorts and muscle shirt with a smile on his face.

"I guess you got your exercise in already, hey Bon Jovi?" He smirked at me.

"I like to think I resemble more of White Snake," I quipped back making him laugh.

"You know, I don't care which 80's rock band you look like," he replied.

Bucky snorted from the bedroom and I tensed up, hoping that Sam didn't hear him. But luck wasn't on my side.

"Oh? Mystery man didn't leave yet?" Sam mused, his eyes shining with mischief that matched Loki's.

"None of your business, Sam," I said shutting the door, but Sam's foot stopped it. "Sam, remove your foot," I warned, but it fell on deaf ears as he pushed the door open wide, stepping into my living space.

"But I think I deserve to know who is taking up my running time with my buddy," he smirked, making his way to my bedroom.

"Sam, please," I begged, grabbing his hand, but he kept going, pushing the door open..

My eyes widen as I saw Bucky sitting against the headboard, above the covers, completely naked with a smile on his face.

"Morning Wilson," Bucky smirked, sending Sam a suggestive wink. Any other time I would have laughed, but in that moment I was mortified but the image of my best friend seeing the guy had a "fued" with in my bed.

"So this is what you've been doing on your nights?" Sam said slowly, his hand blocking parts of Bucky from his view.

"Yup," Bucky answered for me,  "and pretty much every night. Sometimes a few times in one night." I could walk over there and slapped that smug look off his face, but I was rooted to the ground.

"That," Sam started, his gaze shifted to me, "I didn't need to know."

I looked at Sam with an apologetic look. "Well, you were one of many who wanted to know," I said softly.

"You and Barnes. For how long?" Sam asked me.

"About four months," I murmured, my eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"Four long and glorious months," Bucky chuckled, still sitting in all his glory, arms crossed in front of his perfect chest.

"Bucky, you're not helping," I muttered. "And go put some clothes on." I jerked my head towards the bathroom. He got the message and got up, saluting Sam before he went.

"There are some things I wish I could unsee," Sam muttered, shaking his head.

"Sam, please, for the love of all that's holy, don't tell anyone," I begged.

"Oh, I'm not telling anyone," Sam smirked. "They'll find out soon enough."

I looked at him, puzzled. This only made he laugh.

"Y/N. Everyone is already up and waiting to see who is coming out of your room. Hell, Clint might even be in the vents by now, Natasha listening in somewhere, and who knows what Tony is doing."

"Oh fuck me," I groaned.

"I was trying to do that before Wilson interrupted us!" Bucky called from the bathroom.

"Shut it, Barnes!" I shouted back. I slapped my hand to my mouth, realizing anyone could have heard that, which, to my dismay, someone did.

"Y/N is banging Winter!?" Tony exclaimed from the hallway outside my door.

"I knew it!" Steve yelled.

"Ah, shit," I moaned, falling on the bed face down.

Sam chuckled and patted my calf. "Well, we all know who makes Winter come now."