Fucking Steve's Fucking Hydra Ending 3 (Hydra!Steve x Reader)

Words: 1,383
Warnings: um, none?

A/N: So I will he adding one more ending to this...the original ending I had planned. Yeah, it was really bad. As in worse than the first two endings. But enjoy this....it might be bad because when I wrote this story it didn't have a good outcome. (You'll find that out when I post Ending 4.)

~~~

Steve still had the gun out in from of him as we entered the cabin. Didn't really give me a good feeling about what was in store for me inside, and being behind Steve's towing figure didn't give me any more comfort. He stopped once I was in and asked me to close the door.

Okay. That makes the anxiety go away. Not.

I did what I was told,  then my eyes scanned around the small interior of cabin, stopping on a figure sitting at the table across from us. I squinted to see if I could make out who was there and my heart leapt.

Bucky.

I was about to go to him, but Steve grabbed my upper arm gently.

"Let go, Steve," I said softly, looking him in the eye. He nodded and let me go. I half ran, half walked to Bucky,  who was now standing. His embrace was welcoming and I found myself gripping onto him like my life depended on him as tears fell from my eyes.

"You okay, Malen'kiy?" he whispered into my hair and I nodded into his chest. He held me close as his head moved to look at Steve, as if to ask if this was true. His human hand gentle stroked my hair shushed me quietly.

"She's okay, Buck," Steve confirmed behind me. "Minus some scathing in her wrists, she's fine." I could hear sadness in his voice.

Bucky nodded and pulled back from me, his hands cupping my cheeks and looked me over. He kissed my forehead and told me to sit down, and I did. He looked at me for a moment then back at Steve.

"You sure about this?" he asked his old friend, walking up to him.

"Bucky, she's not safe. They'll kill her when they get a chance," Steve said softly, trying not to be heard by me, but I still did. "I didn't ask to be in this deep."

"I know," Bucky muttered, running a hand through his hair. "Fury never intended you to get this deep."

What are these two talking about Fury? Bucky and Fury couldn't be HYDRA as well...could they? I started to feel uneasy, my stomach was churning just at the thought as someone like Fury could be HYDRA. I got up and ran to the sink, emptying my stomach into the basin. I heard someone run over to me, their hand at the small of my back, the other moving my hair out of face.

"Malen'kiy?" Bucky whispered. He rubbed my back as I continued to retch until I was dry heaving. I gripped the basin and willed myself to breath evenly. Bucky's hands left me as I heard him rummage through something. "Drink," he ordered softly.

Opening my eyes, I saw a water bottle in his hands, and took it with one of my shaking ones. I wiped my mouth with the back of my other hand. Twisting the cap, I heard the telltale sign of it being a new bottle, squashing any doubts of it being tampered with.

"Little sips," Bucky soothed, his hand in my hair massaging my scalp. I did just that, my eyes never leaving the sink, partially I was too scared to move. After a few sips, I replaced the cap and hung my head. "Vy chuvstvuyete sebya luchshe, malen'kiy drug?" he asked, taking the water bottle from me.

"Da. Spasibo," I responded. It felt normal to converse with Bucky in Russian, and it calmed me. Without turning around I asked the question that was the cause of my sudden sickness. "Are you and Fury HYDRA too?"

Bucky let out a chuckle. "No, we're not," he replied, his hand resting on my shoulder. "Steve isn't either."

"What?" I spun around fast, and due to the bout of sickness, I felt dizzy, making me grip the basin.

Steve gave me a sad smile. "There's a mole on the team. I had orders to go undercover."

"But, how? I mean, you're Captain America," I breathed, my head swimming. For the last few weeks I was trying to wrap my brain around Steve being HYDRA, but he really wasn't. Someone else is.

"Not that hard to infiltrate as we thought. Say the right words, do the right things," Bucky explained, his hand at the small of my back, forcing me to the chair. I sat down and took the water bottle from him to take another sip.

"It was need to know," Steve continued, walking towards me. He squatted in front of me, his hands on my knees as his blue eyes looked into mine. "We knew who it was, just needed time. But her orders were to kill you."

"Her orders?" I asked, looking at both men, eyes wide. Neither one would look at me and I didn't need an answer. There was only one woman that would be the perfect mole. "Nat."

"We needed to get you away," Bucky said slowly.  He leaned against the wall on one shoulder, his eyes fixed on my face. "We still don't know why HYDRA wants you dead."

I looked at Steve.  "But you said..."

"What was I suppose to say? I choked out my girlfriend because the person who wanted to assassinate her was coming down the hall," Steve groaned. "I kept my cover. First priority."

"But Nat came to the house," I stated, looking at Bucky.

"On HYDRA's orders," Bucky replied, "she was suppose to kill you and Steve. But you told her your plan and thought it would be better to kill you both in an isolated location."

I looked at Steve who took off my boot, turned it upside-down, making the GPS tracker fall out onto his waiting hand. "My place was bugged from the beginning. I sweep every night for any new ones. I found the one that Nat gave you and the GPS tracker." He held the small disc up and gave me a small smile. "I called Buck from a burner the minute I found it."

"You know what a burner is?" I jester, an attempt to lighten the dreary mood inside the cabin.

"I'm not that incapable," Steve chuckled, squeezing my knee. "Anyway, Bucky followed Nat here,  and I'm assuming that she's apprehended?" He looked to the brunette who nodded. "So, you're safe now."

"Not quite," Bucky sighed, pushing off the wall. He grabbed the backpack on the floor and tossed it to Steve, who caught it effortlessly. "When she was being loaded onto the van, she said that HYDRA won't restrain until the two of you are dead. And until we can figure out the why of all of this, you two are being put into SHIELD witness protection."

"Seriously?" I groaned, slumping into my chair. "And, please tell Bucky, where are we going?" He looked nervously at me then at Steve, who was already looking through the bag, pulling out two passports. I recognized the wording. "Norway? Why one of the coldest places?" I complained, giving bucky a puppy look.

"Oh no, Malen'kiy. That's not gonna work on me," he said, smiling.

"But my Norwegian is rusty and I don't know a lick if Sami," I pouted.

Steve smirked and threw me a book. "We have time to brush up on your Norwegian on the eight hour flight," he laughed.

I looked at the passport that Steve gave me. I narrowed my eyes at the name. "Astrid Torkelson?"

Bucky put his hands in the air, a small smile played on his lips. "I didn't pick the names, Fury did. You and Hans over there are married. So congratulations on that. Rings are in the bag and you both need to bleach your hair," he chuckled as he set two boxes on the table.

I looked at Steve, kneeling between my legs. He held out a simple band and slipped it on my finger. He had the dopiest grins on his face. "Don't say anything," I scolded him, as I took a box and walked over to the sink. "How long are we there for?" I asked Bucky as I removed my shirt, tossing it at him.

"Until we find out why HYDRA wants you dead," he answered, dropping my shirt on the table. "Until then, have fun being married."