Winter is Coming Pt 1 (Bucky x Reader)

Words: 965
Warnings: A waft of smut, language?, comic!Bucky attributes (yes, this is a warning)

💜💜💜

I yawned as I walked into the kitchen and made my way to the coffee pot. I pulled a coffee mug out from the cupboard, but groaned when I noticed the coffee pot was empty.

"Damn it," I huffed. "FRIDAY, who had the last cup?"

"Mr. Barton did, Miss," the AI responded as I filled up the reservoir with water and scooped out the coffee into the filter.

"Of course he did," I muttered starting the coffee then walking to the pantry to get a bagel.

"Well, don't you look like you had a long night," a voice from behind me said.

"Shut it, Sam," I muttered, pushing past him to put my bagel in the toaster, then got the cream cheese from the refrigerator.

"Who was the lucky guy?" he smirked as he got a glass of water.

I shrugged. "Trevor? Hugo? Enrique? I don't know." But in truth, I knew damn well who it was. The same guy every night kept me up in the most pleasurable way and woke me the same way every morning. Kicker was, no one knew. They only assumed that I was with some guy I picked up at the bar.

"Do you even get their names?" Sam chuckled, taking a sip of his water. The toaster popped up my bagel and I removed it to put the spread on. I just shrugged again causing Sam to laugh loudly.

"What's so funny, Wilson?" I turned my head to see Steve walk in obviously done with his morning run. He walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed the orange juice. "Nice hair, Y/NN," he smirked at me.

"Y/N had another tryst last night," Sam answered, nodding at me as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, glaring at the men before taking a sip of coffee. Both men shook their head. "Good. Even if you thought it was I would tell you to go to hell."

We fell in silence as I ate my bagel by the counter, Sam was busy making eggs and bacon, and Steve read the newspaper like the grandpa he was. Neither one of them made anymore comments of what I did last night, granted I had it coming with my Guns 'N Roses hair, baggy shirt and boyshort underwear. But I have no shame in it. He was great in bed, after all.

As I finished my coffee, Tony strolled in, and seeing me, smiled widely. "Looking good, sex kitten," he cooed, ruffling up my already messy hair.

"I always look good," I said, winking at him and nudging him with my hip. "And, no, I'm not giving details." It was a routine. Tony airways wanted to know the dirty details of my "one night stands", but I never gave any.

"One of these days," Tony smirked, "I will get the down low on all these guys you bring back and thank them for this lovely image we get of you every morning."

Pouring myself another cup of coffee, I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. I walked over to Steve, sitting down next to him, and stole the sports section of the paper. Steve narrowed his eyes at me, but I stuck out my tongue and started to read the stats of last night's game.

"You know," Steve started, "you wouldn't have to read the paper for the stats if you watched the game instead."

"But sex is just so much more fun," I whined, seeing his cheeks turn pink.

"Cap doesn't know that yet," Tony chimed in, which made Sam snicker.

"Tony, only I can tease Steve about his nonexistent sex life," I chided as I rested my head on Steve's shoulder, taking a sip of coffee.

"You know, no one needs to be in my business of my nonexistent sex life," muttered Steve.

Sam shook his head and smiled. "It's not going away any time soon. And Y/N, you missed a great game last night," he said.

Oh, it was worth missing, I thought to myself.

"According to the paper, I didn't miss much. Yankees are still the same as ever," I responded, glancing over the article quickly, and I agreed silently that it was a great game.

"Oh look who's finally awake," Steve teased the mystery person. I didn't have to looked up because I knew who it was.

"Shut it, punk," Bucky said gruffly. That voice sent a shiver down my spine, and I took a sip of coffee trying to conceal my reaction.

"So, does this mean winter is coming?" Tony smirked over his cup at Bucky, who ignored him.

A smile played on my lips as I raised my cup up again. "Winter came this morning," I muttered quietly in my cup, my eyes still on the paper. I didn't count on the two super soldiers to have impeccable hearing.

"What?" Steve asked, his head turning to look at me. I saw Bucky's back tense under his white t-shirt, as he was still fixing himself a cup of coffee.

"What?" I retorted, trying to say it as innocently as possible, while hoping my blush want noticeable.

"Did you say something?" Tony asked, his eyes fixed on me. Bucky turned to look at me, his brown eyes fixed on me sent a wave of warm through my body as I shifted in my seat.

"It wasn't important," I said getting up from my spot to put my cup in the sink.

"It thought I heard you say--" Steve started, but I interrupted him.

"It might rain this morning," I rushed out. I turned on my heel and walked out of the kitchen before they could question more. I really didn't want to explain that story.

💜💜💜

So this I've been working on all day. Like over 14 hours. Most of it was editing because I wanted this perfect. And even as I am typing this I feel like I didn't put as much as I wanted to, but I have like 6 Fixation stories in my head with 3 Clints and another one I have been working in for maximorphs.

I hoped you girls liked it. I strive to please you. Really I do.