Stranded (Wanda x Reader)

Words: 317
Warnings: none

⛸⛸⛸

"Babe," I whined as my grip on the wall tightened even more, "I really don't want to do this." My lower lip was caught between my teeth as my eyes stared at my girlfriend. My breaths came out in clouds and my cheeks stung from the cold.

"Oh Y/N, stop being a child," Wanda said, rolling her eyes as she skated up to me. One of her slender hands rested on my forearm,bringing a bit of ease from the situation. "Skating is fun; I use to do it all the time Sokovia. You'll do fine." Her smile was infectious and I couldn't help but give her a weak one in return.

"I am not a child," I snorted, my one hand letting go of the wall to hold her gloved one. "I just never ice skated before. I'm not exactly the poster child of grace and elegance."

"But I think you're graceful and elegant," she smirked gently pulling on my arm as she moved backwards.

"Babe, don't," I pleaded as my body started to move forward. I could see her frown disappeared, her free hand stopped moving, the red dissipating from her fingers.

"You don't trust me?" she sadly asked, dropping my hand. Her eyes got glassy and her lower lip quivered slightly.

"I do!" I rushed out, grabbing both her hands pulling her towards me as best as I could without falling. "I just need to do it myself. I know you want to help, but if I'm going to try to do this, I need to do it my own way." I leaned forward and kissed the tip of her nose, causing her to wrinkle it up.

"Fine," she sighed, removing her hands from mine once more. "Then you don't need me to assist you." And with that, she skated off, leaving me a good ten feet from the wall.

"Not funny Babe!"

⛸⛸⛸