Addressing FSFH Story

Okay,, so I'm still getting a few people messaging me about my Hydra!Steve story (I have it on Tumblr as well). Some of it is hate, but most are praises. I am happy that you most of you have found it wonderful and entertaining. But there are a few things that have been asked repeatedly, and I am just going to address them all now because I feel like a broken record.

1. I had this idea for a long time. Not necessarily with Steve, but I have been wanting to write a double agent story forever. I was originally thinking of using Tony or Clint, but then the whole "Cap is Hydra!" shit hit the fan, and I was like "Why not?". Thus, how this was born.

2. I am busy making FSFH into a book. I have already began the beginning of it and the story is called Faded Lights and I hope to start posting chapters by July.

3. The original ending will be posted. And I am not sharing how it was suppose to be now, but when Faded Lights is done.

4. Why three endings? Technically, there are four. The original (see 3) is one ending I knew NO ONE would have liked. So when I posted the first part, I started brainstorming on how I could do it. Simplest way was to just kill off Steve...he's a traitorous bastard, right? But then I thought, how about the unexpected? Kill the reader! I loved how both played out, so I wrote them. THEN came the hate. So, being the nice author I am, forced myself to write a happy ending. That was not my proudest work nor one that I actually enjoyed writing. There are plot holes, it was rushed.

5. Why not a happy ending? Because life isn't a fairytale and I love writing angst and dark things. Happy is okay, but it gets sickening and boring after awhile. This book has 40+ stories in it, and besides FSFH, only 1 or 2 are not happy. So now I'm gonna start writing more because I do enjoy it, and there are other stories in this book to make you happy. Every Ying needs it's Yang. I'm not against happy, but it has become expected, therefore bland. I look at it as if an author can make you cry, then they are doing their job right; they have you emotionally invested