Fucking Steve's Fucking HYDRA Pt 2 (Hydra!Steve x Reader)

Words: 1,632
Warnings: Language, feels (Hydra Steve, come on!), kissing, touching....I don't know what else to tell you.

A/N: So I lied. There is going to be more than two parts. This story was much bigger than I originally thought. So part 3 will be following

Also, I changed the title to something less subtle 😂

~~~

"No," I choked out, "this has to be a bad dream. All of this."

Steve patted my head as my body shook from the shock I received. Steve jumped up when I started to hyperventilate and grabbed the blue pan, dumping its contents. He held it in front of me and I threw up what little my stomach had. Steve wrapped an arm around my shoulder, his hand lightly gripped my shoulder and the other went to my forehead as he whispered soothing words in my ear. It was unnerving how he was still my Steve.

I pushed him away, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, my eyes narrowed at him. How could he act like he loved me, yet be against the institution that made him be? How could Captain America be HYDRA? This had to be a sick joke that he was playing.

"Y/N," he said cautiously. He took away the pan and sat it on the counter, his blue eyes never leaving my face.

"How can you say it was real?" I seethed, my hands going up to undo the braid. "How can you kiss me like that? Touch me? You're fucking HYDRA, Rogers. HYDRA!" I clawed at my hair trying to get it out.

"Y/N, you're going to hurt yourself," he said, more liked begged.

"No, Rogers," I yelled, "you hurt me!" I held out my wrists to prove my case. "You choked me out! You restrained me to the bed with zip ties! You lied to me!" Tears streamed down my face and I angrily wiped them away. Last thing I want was a HYDRA agent to see me cry.

Steve let out a heavy sigh and ran his hand through his blond hair. I could see the frustration on his face and I would be lying if I said that it didn't scare me. This new Steve was different from the one I knew. He was more cocky, unrefined, and didn't bother with consent. He reminded me of some über hot version of Norman Bates. It felt like he would turn at the bat of an eye.

"I'll come by tomorrow," he said firmly. He walked over to the door. "Maybe you'll be more calm by then." And he closed the door.

Click.

And locked it.

I nestled under the comforter and thought about all that has happened. My boyfriend was a HYDRA agent for over 70 years. And no one knew it. Sam tried to warn me before Steve jammed the coms; how did he know? What did Steve do to alert Sam and...not me. How could I not have seen it?

~~~

I awoke to soft music and sunlight. I looked around the room for a clock but didn't find one. I felt like I haven't slept for long and I fell asleep when the sun was so out.

"You've been asleep for almost eighteen hours. I thought you died," Steve said from the corner.

"I wish I did," I muttered hoping he didn't hear that, but to my dismay, he had. He was at my side in a flash, holding my and cheek. A forced look of concern was on his face. I knew, because it didn't show in his eyes.

"Don't say that," he pled, his thumb stroked my cheek making my blood boil. "I love you, Y/N. Always have. I was supposed to eliminate you. Those were my orders. But I can't."