Fucking Steve's Fucking HYDRA Pt 1 (Hydra!Steve x Reader)

Words: 1,642
Warnings: blood, restraints, um...I guess feels.

A/N: this is a 2 part story.so please don't ask. Also, this has been in my head for a bit.

Sorry for the republish. When I came back to finish part 2, it wasn't published anymore.

~~~

"Y/LN, you got eyes on Cap?"

I moved my wrist close to my mouth so I wouldn't have speak too loud. "Why do I need eyes on Cap, Wilson?" I whispered trying to keep the panic out of my voice, as I pressed my back against the wall after hearing a noise around the corner.

"Y/LN, Cap's not--" Sam started to speak again, but I shushed him and drew my gun from my hip holster. I took a deep breath, readying myself for whatever was around the corner. The shadow on the floor eased my discomfort as I saw the outline to be that of Steve's.

"Steve?" I whispered, my gun still ready to be used just in case.

"Y/N?" he answered back, "It's just me."

He came around the corner, his shield in front of him, helmet off revealing his messy blond hair. He had a cut by his hairline, blood streaming down his temple and cheek. He looked like shit, but I hate to see the other person.

I holstered my gun, sighing in relief. "Steve, you scared me," I whispered, my hand reaching for his. He moved the shield behind his head to attach it the magnets on his back. I pulled him close and kissed him softly. It was against every protocol in the book, but Sam had me worried about Steve.

"Y/N, do you copy?" Sam's voice said in my ear.

"Sam, Steve's with me. Relax," I muttered back, gripping Steve's hand more.

"Get a-- f--m --im!" Sam broken voice said in the com.

"Wha--"

"He's be-- com--ised!" Sam yelled, static coming through, breaking his speech.

I squinted my eyes trying trying to focus on what he was trying to say, and wondered why the com wasn't working now when it was before...

I looked at Steve who had a blank look on his face. I dropped his hand and stepped to the side to further distance between us.

"Steve," I said slowly, my hand resting on my holstered gun, "do you know what Sam's trying to say?" My eyes fixed on his blues, and I saw a grin on his face, one I haven't seen before.

"Only that I'm not your beloved Captain, mon chéri," he said in a mocked, saccharine, sweet tone. He crossed his arms in front of his chest as my hand tightened on the gun's handle, fear rushing into my system. He stepped towards me, a chilling look on his face. "What's the matter, Y/N? Don't you trust me?" he asked with a sinister grin.

I pushed down the vomit that was rising in my throat as I drew my gun, shakily pointing it at the man I thought loved me. "Steve, what's going on?" I asked, my voice quivering, revealing my true emotion.

"Aw, is the little girl scared?" he mocked, taking another step closer to me.

"Stop," I whispered. "I don't want to shoot you."

"You won't," he replied.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway, and I took my eyes off of Steve long enough not to see him approach and his arm wrapped around my neck. I struggled to get out of his grip but my vision blurred and breathing became difficult.

"Shhh, it'll be all over soon," Steve whispered in my ear, before he kissed my temple.

~~~