21:Worried

Poseidon

With a heavy sigh I flash to the throne room. Zeus just called another meeting to talk about the disturbances in the mortal world. They have been attacking mortals and demigods and staying near the borders of camp. The mortals think that they are a group of terrorists and they now have been more cautious of people coming from different countries.

I appear on my throne, after about two minutes of waiting everyone is here except for Percy and Artemis. "Where are Perseus and Artemis?" Zeus questions. Nobody says anything for a minute the Athena speaks up, gods she is so annoying, "Father you sent them on a quest I don't think that they will attend this council meeting." "I told them to come even though they are on the quest." Then suddenly is a flash of light. We all look at the light expecting Artemis and Percy to come out and go to thrones. What we get instead is a passed Percy who is now laying on the ground, and Artemis who just now fell to the floor after they flashed in.

I get up and quickly get to Percy riptide is clutched tightly in his hand. I slowly pry open his hand open and take out riptide and uncap it. I put in my pocket for the time being. I then look over all of his wounds he has a cut that goes from the top of the right side of his lip to the bottom of his right lip. His right arm is definitely broken, on his back he has many slashes that look to be from a whip. Apollo quickly turns Percy over onto to his stomach so as not to put too much pressure on his back. He then goes over to Artemis. She doesn't have as many injuries as Percy, with a cut along her arm and a bunch of small cut on her stomach, also on her thigh she has a massive gash that is letting out a lot of blood. Apollo conjures up two stretchers and with the help of me, we pick up Percy and put him on the first stretcher, Apollo then picks up Artemis bridal style and put hers on the second stretcher. He then quickly rushes them to his palace to heal them.