3:Camp Half Blood

Percy

I flashed to the Big House, much to the surprise of Chiron.

"Well," he said, recovering from my surprise, "I was told there was a new camp director, a new god, and that Dionysus was relieved from his punishment, but I didn't expect to see you here again, Percy."

"I'll explain everything at dinner," I said and went to Poseidon's cabin.

As I was walking there, I noticed there were two more cabins at the end of the lawn. One had an hourglass and had an army base look. I knew that the one was mine, while the pleasant fire one was Hestia's. I went inside Poseidon's cabin and saw someone already in there.

"Oh," she said, "Who are you? Only Poseidon's children are allowed in here, or that cheat of an Athena kid when Percy was here."

When she said Percy, she immediately became sadder, which made me wonder if all new kids knew about me.

"Well," I said, "I am a son of Poseidon. My name's Percy Jackson, what's yours?"

Then, her eye's became wider, and she jumped off her bed and hugged me. I was a little taken back at the sudden hug, but I then returned it.

When she stepped back, she said, "Percy, you're sort of a legend in this cabin. There are two more kids who live here, but they're on a quest right now, something about a hydra. Oh, and my names Sarah."

"Wow," I said, "Dad's been busy, then. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I'm not going to be with you guys all the time, but I will drop by as much as I can."

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Well, Sarah," I said, "That's kinda a secret, but I'll tell you since we have the same dad. I've become a God, and I'm making a group similar to the Hunters of Artemis."

"Wow," Sarah exclaimed. "Wait, is it all boys, no girls?"

"Yeah," I told her "This is a secret, you can't tell anyone until I tell everyone, and that's going to happen tonight at the campfire."

"Oh," she said.

"Well," I said, "I got to go, Godly duties and all."

"Well, it was nice to meet you," she said, bowing, "You are somewhat of a celebrity here, there's even a secret section in this cabin that is told to only Poseidon's kids, and some Hephaestus kids, but we're working on a way to erase their memory of it."

"Well," I said laughing, "Don't try too hard, I never made it while thinking, only doing."

And with that, I left walking towards my cabin. I was just about there when Annabeth stepped in my way.

"This cabin is for the new Olympian only," she said, "and his kids, what is your business here?"

"Well," I said, "I'm pretty sure that I'm allowed in my own cabin, and that I have no kids either, not that I plan to,"

"Your cabin?" Annabeth says shocked

I opened my mouth, making her think I was going to say something, but then I used this power I learned, knocked her out, and teleported her to her cabin onto her bed. I then went ahead, passed the two statues of Blackjack, and entered my cabin. The walls had the same design as my palace, and the floor made you think that there were waves on your feet. The ceiling was painted like the sky and had Pegasi flying around. On the back wall, there was a picture of two crossed swords and an hourglass. I then heard the conch shell signaling dinner and made my way to the pavilion.

I sat at the main table with Chiron, which caused some whispers to start. I saw that Sarah was talking with some kids at Poseidon's table, and I assumed that they were my siblings.

Chiron then stamped his feet on the ground, silencing everyone, and said, "Campers, as you may have noticed Dionysus has left the building. (I don't mean literally) you may also have noticed three extra tables and cabins. Well, one of them is for the undetermined campers, so that the Hermes cabin can have their table back. The other two are for the two newest Olympians. One of them is Hestia, who says that she will allow anyone to use her table and cabin if it was needed. The other is for an Olympian who was once a demigod. He was once a camper here and has achieved many things. He left the camp a year back because of a terrible heartbreak, which he is on the route of recovery from, and has trained hard to get offered to be a God once again. It is not often this happens, and this camper chose to become a god. That camper is..."