10: The Note

Artemis

I fall to the ground laughing when I see Phoebe and Thalia come up from the water stuttering and looking around trying to find out who dumped water on them while they are sleeping. Thought the tears of laughter in my eyes I notice that Percy is laughing at Nico and Bryan"s reaction. They realize that it was us and stomp over to us and glare at us while tapping their feet. I compose myself and see that Percy has too and is smiling over at them. Percy then dries them off and we decided to walk around the island seeing as we would be stranded here until we stopped fighting which could take forever. 

We start to walk towards the huge house on the inland part of the island. We walk around the entire island then head up into the house it is very nice it is white and has 3 floors. It has a pool with glass walls and there are various places that have nice views. We walk over to the kitchen and find a note attached to the refrigerator and we decided to read it. It says

Dear God, demigods, Goddess and, demigoddesses
We will be keeping you on this island until you start to act your age and stop fighting like children. If we see that you are able to work with each other then you will be teleported off the island. I some continue to fight and others don't they will be taken off the island earlier than everyone else. Perseus and Artemis your godly duties are being fulfilled by you hunters and Warriors. They will stay on Olympus until you get back from your punishment also they have been informed that if they fight they might be teleported to the island will you. On this island, there is an abundant amount of food so that you will never run out. The jungle is equipped with animals that you may hunt. If you try to kill anyone there will be more extreme punishments. Also, we will be stopping by to check on how you are doing so be prepared for our visits.
Sincerely the Olympians

I sigh and realize that we will be here for a long time no matter what especially Perseus and myself.