7:Years Later

Percy

100 years later

It has been 100 years since I created the warriors. Nico is still my lieutenant and he is my best fighter and most loyal warrior. My adopted son Bryan is 3rd in command, Leo, Malcolm, Conner, and Travis are all still in the warriors we are now like brothers. Artemis is now my archenemy she absolutely hates my guts and I return the feeling. Annabeth was murdered by a mortal and bleed to death, I still and always will hate her. The seven has all gotten married Leo and Reyna, Jason and Piper, and Frank and Hazel. Leo and Reyna have a 3-year-old daughter that is adorable, Jason and Piper have a son 8-year-old son named Victor and a 9-year-old girl Trinity, and Frank and Hazel have a 5-year-old son named Mason. Thalia is still the lieutenant of the hunters, I don't talk to her as much as I used to because the hunters and warriors stay away from each other so when we do it is for a short period of time. 

Mom was turned into the minor goddess of motherhood and she is single so a lot of men have been hitting on her it is really funny because she is turning them all down even Apollo tried to ask her out, she has been kind of depressed because Paul was murdered by a monster and she was injured badly so I requested she be made into a goddess and Zeus agreed. 

Today the warriors and I are visiting Atlantis they love to visit my dad because he is always so nice and he loves to hang out with demigods, he even blessed a couple of my warriors. We all flash to his palace and separate to do whatever we usually do when we come down. I head in the direction of the throne room to talk to Dad. I open the doors and find him sitting on his throne bored out of his mind and Amphritie and Triton are talking about Atlantis.

 When he sees me open the door his face lights up and he runs over to give me a hug that would rival Tyson's. 

"Dad I may be a god but I like to breathe." he pulls away sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck " Sorry just happy to see you."

 "Hey can I talk to you about something?" he asks me I nod. Amphritie and Triton leave the throne room glaring at me after 100 years they still hate me I think that their hatred has grown in the last 100 years because I became an Olympian. I turn to Dad

"So what do you need help with?" I ask he looks around as if seeing no one is there and says 

"I want to divorce Amphritite I don't love her and I never did or can I have tried and the only reason we had Triton was that of lust, and I also want to marry someone else but I don't know if I should or not." 

"So who do you want to marry?" I ask with a sly smile everyone knows that my Mom and Dad love each other you can tell by the way they look at each other or when they get close to each other they blush. If I was Amphritite I would defiantly see this coming. 

"I love...Sally" he looks at his shoes and I probably have the biggest grin of my face and he probably thinks that I will be mad at him because I won't approve just the thought makes me burst into laughter. He looks up and sends me a confused look I laugh even harder at his face once I compose my self I say.

"Dad, I think that you should marry whoever you want since Oceanus is no longer a threat and if you marry Mom then ask her to marry you, but if you ever hurt her I will hurt you even if you are my father." he chuckles "Thank you for the advice I will go to Hera to discuss the divorce."