12: Annoying

Percy 

I wake up to sunlight shining in my face I turn to the clock next to my bed and read the time it says "6:15" I sigh and decide that it is time that I get up. I walk over to my closet and put on a navy blue muscle shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I walk into the kitchen and find Nico, and Bryan glaring at Thalia, and Phoebe. I stop at the doorway watch as they all fight for the last 2 waffles. While they are distracted I sneak over and grab them. I walk back over to the door way and see that Artemis is awake, I decide to be nice and I hand her one of the waffles smiles gratefully. We both sit down and this gives me an opportunity to see what she is wearing. She has on a forest green shirt  t shirt with a pair of skinny jeans, and I also notice that she is in her 19 year old for similar to my  age at 19. We start to eat our waffles but about a minute later we look back up at Nico, Bryan, Thalia, and Phoebe and see them glaring Artemis and myself. I put my fork down and put my hands up in surrender. "Hey you guys were fighting over waffles so Arty and myself thought that it was the perfect opportunity to pop in and grab them." They continue to continue to glare at us them walk out of the kitchen because their cloths were ruined when they were fighting.

I turn back to Artemis and see that she is glaring furiously at me and her face is red I can practically see the steam coming out of her ears. I take a step back, she yells "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" I smile sheepishly at her and say "Arty, why you don't like it?" she continues to glare at me and I just smirk. "You are so annoying." and then walks out of the house and most likely into the forest to that she can hunt something. I grin and take the waffles that she left on her plate without finishing