13: Secret Spot

Percy

I deiced that I was going to take a walk around might as well get familiar with the area I will be in for a while. I walk around the island and I look out into the water and notice that there is a small cave at the edge of the rocks. I walk over to it and see that it leads to a small area of with the sun shining through the trees. I turn and then a notice a certain silver eyed goddess sitting on a flat rock with a thoughtful look on her face and staring at the walls of jagged rocks. I slowly walk over to her and sit down. She doesn't really see me so I turn to her and whisper her name softly

"Artemis" she turns to me and sees that I am sitting next to her. She looks back out at the rocks

"So you found this place or were you were you being a stalker and follow me here.?" she questions.

I chuckle lightly and say "You know that I know am not a stalker, and I was wandering the island when I found this."

She nods and turns and glances at me I hold her gaze and she continues to stare at me and I at her. I grin her and she turns and looks down at the ground obviously trying to hide a blush. I didn't even know that she ever blushed ever. I then ask her a question.

"Artemis why do we fight? I mean I know that we despise the other gender, but you save girls that have been hurt men and I save boys that have been hurt by women. We think that the other gender is superior when both genders are hurting people no matter. We are both saving children that have been hurt just the different gender. If we were to put that behind us I think that we could be great friends." 

She smiles a beautiful smile and then nods and puts her hand out obviously wanting me to shake it. I take her hand and shake it. "Friends," we say in unison. She stands and walks away with her luscious auburn hair swaying as she walks. I can't help but stare at her and I turn to the one patches of grass, and I begin to think to think of Artemis. She is a nice person once you get past the man-hating part. I can't help but be drawn to her.

I then realize that I Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon god of Heroes, Swordsmanship, Time, Tides, Earth, Weapons, Soldiers, Senses, Loyalty, and virgin god am in love with Artemis daughter of Zeus and Leto goddess of Chasity, Virginity, The Hunt, The Moon, and Virgin Goddess.