2:The Warriors

Third Pov

The summer months went by in a drag for Percy, everyone was surprised at his change in attitude, he commonly wears a black cloak with the hood up, which only made his eyes menacing. Poseidon hated Athena even more because he blames her daughter for making his son being so distant and menacing, not fun-loving, or the carefree kid everyone used to know.  Athena had a good idea why Percy became this way, not only was it her daughter's fault but it was his domain as the god of soldiers. If he had an army (which he does but no one knows and the drones are unaffected by his appearance), his soldiers wouldn't question his orders because of appearance, mainly the eyes though, and it would inspire fear in his enemies, even the best warriors can be brought down by fear. 

Ares was upset that there are now three gods in the war area and to make it worse one beat him in a fight when he was twelve. He was determined to prove he was stronger then Percy and intended to do so in front of the council at the winter solstice in a few weeks time. Percy honestly didn't care what every one was talking about, he spent most of his time in his palace, having sorted his symbol of power which is riptide and his sacred animal which is the Pegasi with Zeus. He had a stable built by his sword arena where Blackjack and some of his buddies stayed, Percy didn't try to stop the Pegasi from calling him lord, he actually liked it now. He trained with his drones and his matter abilities, earth, and time, abilities he even managed to materialize a couple of tanks manned by his drones and Percy practiced enough with his matter abilities that he could make his drones explode into dust with a wave of his hand. Percy began to realize that should another war break out the drones would be useful but he needed some extra hands to lead his drones, in the second Titan war Kronos and his army was walking around the country freely, nothing stopping them, the demigods at camp half-blood were too few to do anything major and Percy was not going to give command of his drones to any campers or other gods if another war came up, no he needed trusted leaders and his answer lied with half-blood warriors, over the months he spent on Olympus he began to take notice to some half-bloods that seemed to have a weaker version of the sixth sense, they see danger a split second before it happens and react, they cut it close but they survive. 

Percy was sure he could unlock the entire sixth sense, they might even have the mind over matter abilities he does, his own group like Artemis's hunter, although he had a feeling she wouldn't be happy about that, he would show Zeus his powers and tell him his idea after the winter solstice, he had a feeling something was going to happen on the solstice and somehow knew Ares would be the reason for it.

Percy

I sat on my throne in between my father and Hermes, wearing my now usual black cloak, Zeus just droned on about recent events and future events like me taking over camp half-blood in a year, which Dionysus seemed happy about but he was still on drinking probation for fifty years. I felt Ares glare on me almost the whole time during the meeting. When Zeus asked if there was anything else we needed to discuss, that's when Ares spoke up.

"Yeah, why is little punk on the council?"

"I've told you Ares his powers rival that of us" replied Zeus.

"Powers, what powers the punk has shown nothing from his domain, he couldn't beat any of us in battle."

I smiled at that, maybe its time to show every one what I can do. "Would you like to prove it Ares" I asked, he looked over at me as if I was crazy. 

"What are talking about punk."

I wasn't fond of him calling me punk, I've been spending most of my time on Olympus with drones and Pegasi and they all referred to me as lord, the least he could is call me by my name. 

"I'm talking about single combat right here right now," 

I said, he smiled at thinking that he was going to win. We both got down from our thrones, Ares pulled out a large two-handed sword, I pulled out Riptide which looked like a toothpick compared to the sword Ares had. He was the first one to make a move, he put his sword over his head and charged, ready to bring his sword down on with all his might, what did he think he I was just going to stand still, he brought the sword down on me, but I easily sidestepped and slashed him across his side, he fell down to his knees clutching his side while I was now behind him, I turned Riptide into a crossbow and shot five bolts at him. You're probably wondering when I could turn Riptide into another weapon turns out being the god of weapons allows me to turn my symbol of power into any weapon I choose. 

Ares now had five bolts sticking out of his back, he got up and turned around and said: " you'll pay for that punk". I decided it was time to reveal my powers, I raised my hand and mentally grabbed his sword with my matter ability, his sword visibly struggled to get out of his hand he tried to hold on but it escaped and came to me, I caught it in my hand, another cool thing about mind over matter abilities, your stronger than you physically appear, so I could hold his huge two-handed sword in one hand with ease. Everyone stared wide-eyed at what I just did, I turned riptide back into a sword now I had two swords and Ares was unarmed and in about five seconds he was about to be outnumbered. He made a sword form in his hand I made an earth shield when he tried to slash at me. I slowed down time around Ares only and walked over to him pushed him down and put the swords at his neck.

I then summoned two drones that where armed with bows that were pointed at his head. I made riptide return to normal.

"Say you'll surrender Ares and I'll call them off," I said.

"WHAT, your crazy if you think I'll surrender to you"

"I'll give you five seconds to surrender, otherwise you'll end up with arrows in your head"

"I'll never surrender to you"

"Five...four...three ... two...on-

"ALRIGHT, FINE I SURRENDER".

"Now was that so hard?"

I sent a mental command to the drones to lower their weapons, everyone was staring at me and the drones with shocked expressions.

"Everyone out" shouted Zeus

Every flashed out except me, Zeus and Poseidon.

"I said, everyone," Zeus says threateningly

"He's my son I have a Right to stay."

Zeus reluctantly let Poseidon stay

"Now Perseus, what was and what are those things?" I told them everything I know about my powers with the senses and the drones earth and time.

"Well I see no problem with this, it could be useful to us in future conflicts," said Poseidon

I smiled at him, but Zeus always has to point out the negatives. "Are you insane he could raise an army of millions and take over." I decided I should reassure Zeus that I have no intentions of taking over.

"Lord Zeus I am the God of Loyalty, I will never betray Olympus, but if it makes you feel any better, I swear on the river Styx never to use my powers to take control of Olympus". Thunder rumbled in the distance the deal was made. That seemed to reassure him.

"Very well, is there anything else we should know about". they both eyed me curiously, I decided I should tell them about my idea with the warriors. After I was done explaining, Zeus seemed to be thinking hard about the idea. 

"I suppose we could give it a try." I thanked him.

I bowed to Zeus and headed for camp half-blood.