1:The Betrayal

Percy

~Flashback~

I was walking to the Athena Cabin I just got Athena's approval to marry Annabeth so I thought I would invite her to the beach and then I would pop the question. Once I get to the cabin I hear voices so I look inside and a blonde kissing the new Hermes camper. I look close and realize that it is Annabeth I am furious i yell " Annabeth what are you doing " they don't break apart from the kiss so I yell again ' Annabeth I am breaking up with you she suddenly pulls back and chases me out of the cabin "no Percy" but I ignore her and run into my cabin once I get in I slam and slide down onto the floor sobbing. I was loyal to her for 2 years and this is how she repays me.

I am snapped out of my thinking when my dad shimmers in front of "Percy what is wrong?" he questions "Annabeth she... she cheated on me dad." he hugs me and then asks "are you up for a trip to Olympus you are needed at a meeting?" I nod. He grabs my shoulder and we flash to Olympus once we are there he sitting on his throne and I bow respectfully to Zeus. "what is it you need Lord Zeus." he grins at "Perseus we offer you Godhood again do you accept?" I look at my father and he is beaming at me. "yes accept." he nods the gets dark and then there is flash of light and the three fates are standing before me I bow " rise young hero" I stand and they say " all hail Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon god of Heroes, Swordsmanship, Time, Tides, Earth, Weapons, Soldiers, Senses, and Loyalty also the 15th Olympian." they blast me with energy then I black out."

~Flashback~

I woke up after what felt like seconds after I got zapped what the Hades was that for anyway. I looked around the room and it looked like my cabin back at camp I see my dad sitting the corner of the room.

"How do you feel Percy?" he asked

"Like tearing off Zeus's head" I replied

He chuckled "How long was I out"

"Six weeks you are also on the council" he stood up" Oh your palace was completed about 2 Weeks ago, good thing you were out for as long as you were so you didn't have to see Annabeth, she seemed upset that you became a god, when you are ready to come down to the throne room and I'll show you your palace, I think you'll like it." with that he walked out

I stood and looked at the mirror my eyes were much different they were gold with brown specks. My hair looked mostly the same but now looked less untamed.

I walked down to the throne room. On my way down to the throne room I took notice to the fact that I could hear the other gods conversations even though they were almost out of sight and either Aphrodite put to much perfume on or I could smell her from the other side of Olympus, guess it must be the whole god of senses thing kicking in. I arrived in the throne room to see my father and Zeus in human size talking. I walked up to them bowed to Zeus. "Welcome to the Olympian council lord Perseus," he said. "Thank you Lord Zeus" I replied. "Ready to see your palace Percy," my father said. I nodded, I bowed to Zeus and we left.

"Zeus and I were discussing the duties you'll have," my father said.

"What are they".

"Well in a year or so you'll be replacing Dionysus at camp half-blood being the god of heroes". I was a little upset at that, going back to camp meant that I would see Annabeth almost every day, but I didn't complain about it, he did say I would go in a year, maybe I'll get lucky and she gets killed by a monster then.

"What else," I asked.

"Well you can watch over and assist heroes more then any other god can, and you can watch over the mortal soldiers around the world and guide them in the making of weapons.