9: The Island

Percy
I wake up to water lapping over my feet I feel a throbbing pain at the top of my head feel a massive bump. I slowly stand up and look at the island that I am currently stranded on. It is small about the size of Camp and has a beach and it has a small jungle and inside of the jungle is a massive palace it a midnight black with huge glass windows all in all it looks realize cool. I look back at the beach and realize that there are figures laying on the beach. I jog over and realize that they are Artemis, Thalia, Phoebe, Byan, and Nico. I sit on the sand next to them waiting for one of them to wake up. I turn and look at Artemis now that I think of it I haven't noticed how beautiful she really is, with her luscious auburn hair, her perfectly sculpted nose, plump red lips, she has a set of abs on her stomach, and the best feature on her would definitely be her wide silver eyes that are an exact replica of the full moon, always analyzing everything. I continue to stare at her and completely unaware that she has woken up and was staring at me.

Artemis

I wake up with the sun shining on my face, my eyes flutter open and am met with golden eyes watching me. I know they belong to Perseus. I take that time to look him over, he looks exactly the same but I never really got to look at him because we're always fighting. He looks like a statue to be honest he no doubt has good looks making any girl fall head over heels for him but after the daughter of Athena cheated on him he was made a god and became a male me. Detesting woman instead of men. He has the body of a swimmer and is perfectly toned muscles. His hair is messed up adding to his rebellious kind of look. I realize that I have been staring at him and vice verse. I quickly clear my throat to avoid the awkward stare off to continue. His eyes widen and realize that he has been staring at me and looks out into the distant ocean. I stand and he stands too.
"So um how long have I been out?" I ask him
"n-n-not long like 10 minutes since I got up," he says stuttering slightly. I nod and then realize that Thalia and Phoebe are on this island with me and I am not stuck here with Percy alone, that would be really awkward considering us both hating the opposite gender. We walk over to where everyone else is and wait for them to wake up in silence.

Percy

I can't believe that she caught me staring at her and she was staring at me just like I was to her I wonder what she was thinking because it was a good 5-minute stare. I sigh then turn to Nico and Bryan they are still knocked out they take forever to wake up. I look over at Artemis and see her sigh Thalia and Phoebe probably are heavy sleepers so they will be out for a while. I eventually get tired of waiting and summon a huge wave of water, Artemis seems to understand what I am doing and stands back, I stand next to her and let the wave fall on top of them I quickly pull the water away so that they don't drown. Once all the water is gone I met will the annoyed faces of 2 Warriors and 2 Hunters.