4:Reavealing

Percy

"...Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, Newest and Youngest Olympian, God of Tides, Time, Swordsmanship, Heroes, Soldiers, Weapons, Senses, and Loyalty. His symbols are his sword Riptide and Pegasi, which Lord Poseidon willingly gave up." Finished Chiron.

"Percy," said Travis, "Why did you become a God? What about Annabeth?"

After hearing her name, I became a little depressed, and people must have noticed it; well, they either noticed my depressed expression or they noticed the tides were more violent and the winds picked up.

"Do not presume to ask me that question," I said, "If there is anyone that could answer that question, it would be Annabeth. Anyway, I have one announcement, I am starting a new group similar to the Hunters of Artemis. Anyone interested meet me in the amphitheater."

I flashed to the amphitheater to get everything ready for when the campers came, which only took a few minutes. When they came, there were 100 kids in total. I knew that this was only a half of the number of campers that were here now. I wasn't sure how I knew that until I realized that Camp Half-Blood was my domain.

"Alright," I said over the talking campers, "If anyone here is either a girl or in a relationship, leave now."

About half of the campers left, leaving me with fifty.

"If anyone here is under 12 years of age or above 19 years of age, except Chiron, can leave now."

24 campers left, leaving me with 26.

"Is everyone here ready to give up love for as long as you will serve me?" I asked.

None left. Good, I thought. As I looked around I saw familiar faces: Nico, Travis, Connor, Will, Malcolm, and Annabeth disguised as a boy. I reached into her mind, making sure she didn't feel me in there and looked in there to make sure whether or not it was Annabeth. So I thought She wants to get back together with me huh? I guess she only wants to be with the big leagues; well I'll give her something to make sure she doesn't do this to anyone else. 

I pointed to her and said, "You there, Alex right?"

"Y-yes, sir," she stammered as she straightened up.

"How often do you get your girl pains?" I asked.

Most people there gasped wondering what kind of question that was, while the Stolls were busy trying to hold in their laughs.

"I don't get any sir." She said hesitantly.

"You of all people don't need to call me Percy," I said smiling, "and you of all people know that I hate being in power, Annabeth."

She then gasped and removed her guise. "Percy, why are you doing this?"

Everyone gasped since they thought all of the girls had left.

"Why?" I asked, "I find it ironic since I had asked you the same question when I find you snogging with that Hermes kid."

"But Percy," she said, "He did something to my drink, that wasn't my fault."

"Oh, but it is," I said, "I read your thoughts and memories Annabeth. You left me for the next big thing. And don't try and start with the 'he tampered with my drink' nonsense; before I even talked to Chiron about my godhood, I had first sought out Joe and read his memories. From what I saw in his memories, you would always make tea for him as soon as he had come back from killing a hellhound, and he would always feel like he should be with you after he drank that. And guess what I saw from your memories, hmm? I saw that every time you did that, you would spike his drink with a mild love potion from the Aphrodite cabin so that you two could be together. YOU USED ME FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH REASONS, AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT IT WAS MY FAULT?"

"Percy," warned Chiron. I immediately calmed down; there are many people I am mad at, but I can never be mad at Chiron. He was one of the few who helped me after I lost my mom in a fire that swept across my apartment, killing not only her but all of the people in the apartment, including Paul and my unborn sibling. Oh, how the Fates are cruel.

"I'm sorry Chiron," I said, then I turned back to Annabeth, and scowled, "You'd do best to leave now."

As she left, I saw that she was totally embarrassed and on the verge of tears, but I dismissed it as she got what she deserved.

"Now, the rest of you, form a line," I said calmly.

The campers seemed taken back at my sudden change in mood, but soon shook it off and got in a line.

I soon got everyone inducted into the Warriors if Perseus and gave them tomorrow off to get ready to leave and to say farewell to their friends and collect their belongings.

I then walked towards the Big House, when I heard some noise coming from Thalia's Pine. I flashed near the entrance of the camp and saw a kid, a male about 9 years old, running towards me with a few dracaena chasing him. I pulled out Riptide and went to help the kid out

I was able to get the kids past the camp boundaries, but I realized that I wasn't, so I did the stupid thing to do and charged at the dracaena. It took me only a few seconds to beat them, and so I went back to camp to help the kid out. As soon as I stepped in the boundaries, I knew that the kid's name was Edgar Fleshman, was 9 years old, was the son of Demeter, and a bunch of other stuff I didn't need at the moment. I talked to him about who he really was and where he was.

I gotta admit the kid was pretty good with all this. I then sent him to his cabin with a note explaining who he was and why he was in their cabin. As I was going to the Big House again, I spotted the Stoll brothers sneaking off towards the Demeter cabin. I realized they were going to pull a prank on the new kid, but what they didn't know was that I had warned the Demeter cabin and Edgar about the twins, and they were prepared for the pranksters. I entered the Big House, but before I closed the door, I heard the screams of the Stolls as the Demeter cabin forced them to eat cereal. Luckily, I made sure that no one else in the camp heard their cries for help. I, finally, went to sleep at about 11 pm.

The next morning, I woke up and went down for breakfast, flashing on my usual attire as I walked down the stairs, and went and sat at the table set aside for whoever was staying at the Big House and Chiron, who I was able to convince into letting the Hephaestus kids into making a table that would allow him to sit down and eat and went back to my food.