6:Adopting

Percy

I flash to his temple and knock he answers and smiles at me,

"Hey Cuz" I nod

"Hello, Apollo. I was wondering if you could do me a favor?"

"Depends on the favor?" He asks

"I was wondering if I could adopt one of your sons his name is Bryan Peterson he is shy and wants to join the warriors. He remind me of  me when I was younger."

Apollo looks deep in thought for a minute then nods slowly "Okay but I may need you to do me a favor later in time" I nod.

I flashback to the big house and Bryan is playing Pinochle with Chiron. "Bryan I would like to adopt you." his eyes go wide when he nods really fast.

I grin and put my hand on his forehead. His hair has brown highlights and his eyes have specks of brown and gold, and he got taller.

I give him a sword it is similar to riptide but is gold with a brown and blue stripe down the middle. "If you imagine a different weapon it will change to it." The sword changes into a bow. 

"Now imagine it being a ring."

He closes his eyes and then a ring appears on his finger that is a mix of the 3 colors. I pick him up and put him on my shoulder. We walk out of the big house and it is dinner. "Bryan, I want you to sit at the undetermined table then when you get up to say offer food I will create a hurricane around you then which will lift you up and then I will claim you k?" He nods

I set him down then show him the table I sit at the head table next to Chiron. "Where is your son." I grin and nod to the undetermined table he looks in that direction and chuckles.

Bryan gets up and walks over to the fire and throws in some food this is going to be fun I grin once he says that message as he is walking back I create a hurricane around him everyone stares wide eyes at him. I flash on a golden cloak with an upside down cross in sea green on to him. I make the upside down cross appear above his head and Apollo's symbol. Everyone gasps and then kneels down except me. I say "All hail Bryan Peterson son of Apollo the adopted son of Perseus."