15 : The Journey

Percy

Today is the day that the Warriors and Hunters are leaving and starting our quest. I really think that Zeus was really stupid if he thinks that we are going to get along. The Warriors have already packed everything up and we are ready to leave we are just waiting for Artemis and the Hunters. Just as I am about to head towards cabin 8, Artemis and the hunters start to walk towards us. I stand there waiting for them with my arms crossed over my chest. Once they reach us Artemis and I teleport them to the area where the monsters were last seen.

"Okay, scouts go look for an area big enough for is to set up camp."

My five scouts nod and climb up trees and hop from tree to tree. Artemis had already sent her five scouts so we just wait for them to come back. The scouts report back to us in about an hour and lead u to the campsite. We head to the clearing and set up camp, the hunters have the left side of the camp across from the river that separates us while we have the right side. The campfire is on the middle of the river on a patch of land acting as a bridge. Artemis then walks over towards me.

"I need to talk to you." I nod and we walk away from the camp. Once we are out of hearing distance she says

"How is this going to work we hate each other, and the warriors and hunters hate each other." I nod in agreement by now we are standing in the middle of the forest.

"Well actually Artemis I don't hate you I just dislike your belief of how women are more superior than men." she glares at me

"What all men are pigs they use women and abuse them." My anger level then starts to rise.

"Not every man is as bad as you think that they are, given there are some men that are like that but some men are not pigs and you don't see me abusing innocent girls or getting drunk, and I am a man." Her face softens for a minute but when she notices that she hardens her face. "Artemis you have thought before insult my 'race' as you would say my Warriors are like my children because I really can't have children and I don't want to be with a mortal, and I am pretty sure that you feel the same way with your hunters." she slowly starts to nod her head

"Yah." "Artemis if you really think of it we are more similar than different we both swore to be virgins we both have immortal group of monster killing children that are immortal." she sighs "You're right we shouldn't be fighting we should be helping each, I am sorry about all the things that I have said." We both nod at each other both mulling over what has transpired.