10: Almost

I stared at the kitchen doorway. Did that really just happen! My eyes widened. I was momentarily frozen in my spot.

They're the same!! Only he's probably worse. Drew hadn't touched me in any sexual way since I've been conscious but this other guy. The way Drew talked to him...he seemed much worse.

Drew called him a sadist.

I didn't want to imagine all the horrible things that I currently was. I wanted it to all go away.

I heard a slam and that brought me back to reality.

"Damn it. Fücking shit." Drew slammed his fist on the countertop. I didn't know what to do. I sure as hell didn't feel like comforting him.

"Go back to your fùcking room." His anger was suddenly directed towards me. I scurried back the way my feet had remembered. I could hear his steps not far behind.

I almost cried out on fear. What if he killed me once I got back to the room?

When I reached the door I cautiously reached for the handle. But something stopped me. Well more like someone.

A strong masculine smell invaded my nose. He was close. Too close. His body heat was once again present. He was breathing onto my hair. I stood frozen.

I saw his hands come up and he caged me in his arms. Oh no. Please don't touch me, please don't--

"Fück, I'm not like him." That was all I heard before his presence was suddenly gone. What happened...?

Did he just walk away? I opened the door quickly and stepped in closing it behind me without looking behind to see if he was there.

Since the locks were turning I could tell he was behind me the whole time. I quickly moved to the bed, content to actually be in here.

For once this room felt the safest in a while. I felt safe from him. Safe from his ragged breaths. Masculine scent. Deep voice. Safe from the man that ruined my life.

Safe from the man that ruined me.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts. I couldn't think like this or else I'd act irrationally. Thinking like this got me angry and if I get angry then I do things without thinking.

I could lose my life in this case.

He made it clear he's only in it for the money. I am of no use to him. He's taken my blindfold off, I know his damn identity for crying out loud! He's going to kill me.

I know it.

I can feel it.

He's not going to let me out alive or why else would he do that. Unless...no. It's not even a possibility.

He wouldn't kill himself after getting all the money that he kidnapped me for. He's probably planning on getting away, far away. A different country probably. 

Fine with me, as long as he never comes back. I couldn't--wouldn't be able to deal with it if I were freed and he returned to my life.

The sound of locks clicking made my head snap up. I didn't even realize I was currently laying on the mattress.

He walked in, back straight, gaze set at the wall behind me, mouth in a firm line, and he walked almost like he was in a marching band. Only it didn't look the same, they were calculated steps.

He had a tray in his right hand. His left hand balled up into a fist.

"Eat up." Was all he said before almost throwing the tray onto the mattress and leaving again.

Leaving me in my thoughts to try and decipher the man he was, and what he would do next.

But in the end I really got no where.

I looked down at the tray on the bed to no longer see the disgusting food I usually got. No this time he brought me real food, lasagne and salad.

Maybe this is my favorite food...

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;