31: Decisions

"What does this mean?" I ask him while making lunch.

"What do you want it to mean?" His arms encircle my waist.

This still feels so surreal.

"What are we?" Suddenly I started to doubt my decision.

"Anything, everything, and nothing." Has he always been this deep?

I never knew this side of him existed.

"What about...our brother?" That sounded so weird and wrong.

"What do you mean? It's not like he can do anything." How would he know that?

"But would he be upset about...this?" I gestured towards his arms around my waist.

"Maybe but he needs to learn to share anyways. He should be happy I even told him." That statement made me realize something. He kept that secret from me. He's keeping so much from me.

It's not like he hasn't had time to tell me. I've been kidnapped for over four months. I've lost track of how long its actually been.

And he's been feeling this way for a while? Why couldn't he be honest with me?

"How long have you felt this way for me?" I was honestly curious.

"A while." He mumbled before removing his arms and walking to the fridge.

"Why do you have me make meals when you can cook pretty well as well?" I know I was asking a lot of questions but this is the only time he'll answer them. He wouldn't before now it's a good time.

"I like it better when you make them. They taste better." He started to sound tired. Like he was tired of all these questions. What if he lashes out on me? A part of me wanted him to do so, so that I could end whatever just started.

"What about you? How long have you been feeling what you're feeling for me?" That was not what I expected from him.

"A while too I guess." To be honest right now I don't know when it started.

"Do you really like my cooking?" He sat down on the kitchen island behind me with a juice in his hand.

I nod my head. Now I see why he doesn't like me asking so many questions. I feel the same way.

"Would you have--"

"Lunch is ready." I cut him off. Not on purpose and when I turned around to look at him he wasn't mad. He was smirking.

"Okay. What did you make?" He let me choose what to make for lunch today.

"Eggs and Bacon with shredded hash browns." He frowned at me.

"Isn't that more of a breakfast food?"

"Says who?" He began smirking and I handed him his plate before sitting across from him.

He frowned at my choice of seating but didn't say anything and dug into his food.

When we were done we went to the living room. I haven't been here a lot. I preferred being out here than in my room.

"What do you want to watch?" Another decision? I went from getting no say in anything to already making a handful of decisions.

"I haven't watched Harry Potter in a long time. I loved the series." I smiled at him and he looked at me for a while like I was a painting and he was admiring it.

"You're a wizard, Harry, it is." Then he did something on his smart tv to put the movie on.

He grabbed me and pulled me close to him on the couch.

"Just so you know, I'm also a big Harry Potter fan." He whispered against the shell of my ear.

Oh god. There's so much sexual tension in the both of us and he's not making it easier.

This'll be...interesting.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

This was kinda sorta a filler.

I bet none of you have realized that the main character's name still hasn't been said even once.😂

Hmmmmmm

Ps. Happy Thanksgiving!🦃

PPs. Yes, I'm from America (kinda). :)