55: Dance

I never knew high school parties could be this much fun.

Even though the only person I know is Ron I'm still having a blast.

"Oh I love The Weeknd!" I yelled into Ron's ear as one of my favorite songs came on.

He laughed as he watched me dance. I wasn't good at dancing seductively but I liked pretending to. It made me laugh and apparently Ron as well.

"Should I be worried?" Ron spoke into my ear. I assumed he was referring to the lyrics of the song. I shook my head no. Even though I didn't know what he meant by it.

I began to sing aloud.

"Cause they warned me bout your type girl I been duckin left and right! Baby you're no good!" I stopped singing after that because I was taken aback by Ron's eyes simply watching me. He was just swaying and not even dancing anymore.

I laughed nervously and leaned into his ear.

"I think I'm going to get a drink." Something else I found out tonight is that high school kids can sneak alcohol into any place. I'm not sure if the guards checked them but I do know my dad forbid me from drinking until I reached the legal age.

I could feel Ron following behind me.

"You havin' fun?" He smiled his charming smile at me. Why doesn't Ron have a girlfriend? He's definitely a catch.

"Yeah," I chuckled and drank some water. "I didn't think my father would actually last as long as he did." I laughed at the memory.

My dad lasted a whole ten minutes before giving up and going upstairs to sleep. He was jet lagged from his flight back into America yesterday.

But now it's already nine which may not seem late but this party has been going on since five. So I'm pretty damn tired. Also having Drew upstairs just waiting for me is making me want to throw in the towel early.

"Hey Ron, why don't you go dance with the curly haired brunette?" I teased him. There were several girls that kept giving Ron the eyes but one in particular that I approved of for Ron. Seeing as she was valedictorian for her class.

"It's your special day, I want to spend it with you." He gave me a lazy smile where only half of his face is smiling. Usually it would look like a smirk but not this time. It's different.

"Well I'm feeling pretty wiped. I think I'm going to go ahead and sleep." He frowned and I could tell he wasn't expecting me to call it a night so early.

"Okay, I'll tell everyone to go. It's still pretty early. I can put a movie and we can watch it in your room or mine?" I shook my head immediately.

"No no! Don't end the party! Go and get your girl! I'll be fine going to sleep early. Then I can wake up even earlier." I tried to hide my eagerness to leave this party but I had a feeling I wasn't doing too good of a job.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head. I leaned in once again to give him a hug.

"Thank you, Ron. For everything. I really, really freaking appreciate it." I gave him a tight squeeze before I broke away. I pointed him in the direction of the girl and he rolled his eyes but smiled at me.

He walked away and I tried not to run too enthusiastically to my room.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Welllll that's not exactly how I planned this chapter to be.

Anyways I have a short announcement, if you guys would like another bonus chapter in Drew's POV then...here's what I need. 100 votes and 10 comments. This bonus chapter will not be posted until after the next chapter and I will write the same thing on that chapter. This bonus chapter is pretty tricky to explain without giving away my plans for the story so you guys can see when we reach the goal. (There's currently 846 votes and 126 comments.)

I hope you guys are excited for the next chapter because I AM YAY DRAYNAAAA!

QOC: How do you think this story will end?