26: Kiss

"I didn't want you to know." He's such an ugh! I can't even describe how mad I am at him.

"Why not?" I try to speak calmly but my voice was shaking because I was on the verge of tears. Angry tears.

"I would have to let you see him often because you would want to see how it's like having a brother. It's not great trust me." He mumbled the last part.

"What does that matter!?" I wanted to pull my hair out. "You don't make any sense!" I poked his chest with every word.

"I wanted you all to myself!" He shouted back.

What?

I couldn't even really think about what he said or what he meant by it.

"Gosh you make me so damn angry!" I actually did pull at my hair this time. He knew how to piss me off.

"Feeling's mutual." He bit back.

"Ugh, I hate you!" I spat at him pushing him towards the counter.

"I hate you more, brat." Then he grabbed my hands before I could shove him again.

We both looked at the contact.

He growled and I scowled.

His touch burned me. But I didn't want him to let go.

I look him in the eyes and could see his anger boiling. Almost ready to tip over.

"Fuçking imbecile!" Then I kissed him.

I felt him push me slightly and I almost retracted when his lips began assaulting mine. It wasn't gentle. It was far from it. We were angry and using that anger in this kiss.

His tongue fought mine. His hands still holding mine.

I'm kissing him.

Oh my--IM KISSING HIM!

I quickly broke away and ran off to my room.

No.

Why?

What on earth happened, how did it even get to that point!

I wiped away at my lips as angry and confused tears slid down my cheeks. I didn't make a single sound as I cried. I just wiped at my tears.

I'm so stupid.

I can't believe I just kissed that aśshole.

I got under the covers of the bed and turned the lamp off. I decided I was going crazy once again and needed some sleep to help cure me.

As I was falling asleep I heard the familiar sound of the locks turning.

Took him long enough to lock the door.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

UGH CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RECOMMEND ME A BOOK WITH A POSSESSIVE MALE LEAD! I can't find anymore good stories! I love possessive guys and they seem hard to find. ;,(
I think I've read all the good ones.

This chapter was shorter than usual because something big happened. Good enough reason? I think so :/😂