28: Tongue

"First, you feel like you have permission to steal a kiss. Then, you think you can just run away after?" His voice came out harshly.

"I-it was a mistake." I wasn't scared of him. I haven't been scared of what he would do to me in a long time. Now I'm scared of how his presence is making me feel.

"Wow, just a kiss and you regret it. Can't even imagine how you would react had it gone further." I blushed.

"You know I think I like making you feel uncomfortable." He turned me around so that I was facing him.

"Your cheeks become a pretty bright pink." His hand reached up and squeezed one of my cheeks.

I just stood stunned and flushed.

"Cat got your tongue." He smirked and moved his face closer.

"Well can you tell it to return it, I'd really like another taste." Then his lips were on mine, yet again.

This time he was slow and sensual. He pulled and tugged at my lips with his teeth. He seemed to pull me in. In some weird way, I felt as if he was the sun and I was orbiting around him.

His lips were this magical thing. This time I didn't break away. It wasn't as if I could either way. At some point his hands had come up and they cradled my head.

As if I was some delicate thing. I knew he only did it to stop me from pulling away like last night. I didn't mind it, I welcomed it.

I didn't know how I felt about this all I knew was I wanted to smile but I fought against the urge.

His tongue suddenly made an appearance and I was so entranced I allowed him entrance. He touched my tongue with his and slightly broke away.

"There it is." He gave me one final peck for completely separating our mouths from one another.

"Why so glum?" I hadn't even realized that I started frowning until he said so.

"Miss my lips already?" I shook my head and broke free from his embrace.

"You wish." I lied horribly. He only smiled slyly. As if he knew a secret about me that I had no idea of.

He stepped back and left me enough space so that I wouldn't be trapped in by him anymore.

I nodded my head as a form of gratitude and turned around.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Whoa...

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Short and late.

Please comment and vote! It encourages me to update faster!❤️