58: Murderer

NOTE THIS IS PAST TIME! THINK OF IT AS A FLASHBACK!

2 weeks after Graduation

I heard a knock on the my bedroom door and groaned. I told Ron to just leave me alone already.

"Please go away." My tear stained eyes stung whenever I opened them.

"Your friend from school is here, says his name is Joshua." Who the hell is Joshua I don't know a-- oh.

I didn't respond. It was Cole. I don't know why he's here but hopefully Ron took my no response as a no thank you.

I was wrong. Two minutes later someone opened my bedroom door. The only one who would do that is "Joshua" because I already told everyone else not to do so.

"Alayna?"

"You finally decide you have time for me in your busy schedule?" I spoke from under the covers.

"I have to tell you something...it's about your dad."

"Yeah, I already know. He died. You're a week late." The tears slowly started rolling down my cheeks again. Dammit Cole my eyes sting enough.

"I know that but he didn't die the way you think he did." I wiped my eyes and pulled down my covers. I released a curse at the brightness of my room. It only increased the sting.

"What are you talking about? The autopsy said--" I started but Cole didn't let me finish. Instead he got closer to me and sat next to me on my bed.

"I know what it said. But I also had my own autopsy made. I specifically looked for a certain thing. A drug that someone asked me for was found in your dad's body. This drug is illegal in America so I know that this person was the one who did it--" he was just going on a rant.

"Who did it?" I spoke between clenched teeth.

"Drew. Drew was the one that asked me for the drug." I didn't know my life could get worse.

This time when I cried, I cried tears of anger and betrayal.

"W-why?" I stuttered through a hiccup.

"We both know why, Alayna." I shook my head and let out a hollow laugh.

"He finally got his fućking revenge."

"What do you want to do with this information?" He asked me.

"I-i don't know. I still have to plan my fathers funeral for crying out loud!"

"You can't tell anyone. I've erased all evidence that your father's death wasn't an accident. I care for you because you are my sister but I also have to protect my brother." I knew he would say something like that.

"Your brother is an asshole, you know. He left me alone the morning after my graduation! Didn't leave a note or anything and then a week later I find out my father was found dead in his office. And I have to run his company now. And i have to plan his funeral and i still have to go to college. Now I find out Drew is a--ugh! I can't even say it. He has me so wrapped around his finger I can't say the words."

"Drew is a murderer." Cole said it for me. "I can help you out. We can plan the funeral together and figure the rest out as we go, alright?" I nodded my head and he gave me a hug where I continuously cried for who knows how long.

Later that night I let Ron into my room and we binge watched Shameless. He didn't comment on how bad I smelled from not showering for an entire week straight. He just kept me company while I tried to keep my mind off of everything that was haunting me.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Wowowowowow.

Drew done messed up.

Updates are gonna happen less frequently now, sorry. :(

The eclipse is going to happen sooooooon! Anybody else in the US seeing it?

QOC: Favorite show to binge watch on Netflix?