27: Gone

By the time it was morning I had forgotten about my whole incident. Or at least until I remembered where I was. Then I didn't want to get up from the bed to face him.

It was such a bad mistake. I can't believe I kissed him.

Not that it was my first but still, I don't know why I did that.

"Why?" I groaned. Speaking aloud made me realize I needed to brush my teeth.

I forced myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom. There was no way I could avoid him, not here.

No I was still a prisoner. So why did I kiss him?

Am I that lonely and desperate to kiss my captor?

I was putting water on my face when the locks began to turn. I quickly grabbed my leggings and slid them on.

Well they were half way up when he opened the door but I was in the bathroom so he couldn't see me.

"What the fûck? Where is she?" I heard his voice.

Did he forget I have a bathroom in this room...just like the other one I was in?

"She better not have ran away." His voice was tense so I decided to walk out of the bathroom at that moment.

"I'm right here." He turned around and his shoulders sagged in what seemed like relief.

"Come on then, Breakfast." I walked in front of him.

When I reached the door I felt him really close.

"Are you going to walk any faster?" His warm breath hit the back of my head.

I picked up my pace. Shivers ran down my back. Why do I feel different? It's like something changed between us yesterday.

Just have to take it one day at a time, I can do this.

"Pancakes." He said when we made it to the kitchen.

"Alright." My voice sounded off.

It's as if there is some form of tension between us.

We can both feel it.

I got the batter ready and the whole time he stood behind me on the other side of the kitchen. Leaning against the counter, watching me.

I had just flipped the first pancake when I realized he was closer than before. Much closer. He wasn't across the room anymore. Now he was standing at most one foot away from me.

"I keep thinking about it." His voice and breath hit my left ear. "Thinking about why you would do it." Then my right ear.

"All I can think of is...you must have lost your mind." Now it traveled to my neck.

"You've gone crazy." His hands grabbed my hips. "Haven't you?" He squeezed lightly when I didn't respond.

"Yes."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

SHORT EXPLANATION PLEASE READ IF YOURE CONFUSED WITH THIS CHAPTER

You guys are probably taken aback by this behavior. They are both two attractive people and one thing Drew has always wanted was trust with someone, he found it with her which you can catch a glimpse of in the bonus chapter. Also his feelings started developing early on in the story even though she never paid attention to any feelings regarding him except for anger. One of the early signs is when he saves her from getting kidnapped again and then fixes her damaged nose. But she's a teenager and as a teen girl she has a lot of hormones, this combined with months of suppressing feelings that could or could not be caused by Stockholm syndrome can lead to the outburst that you saw last chapter. Which finally made him think that she felt the same way for him so that's why he's now acting this way because he thinks she feels the same and no longer has to hide the feelings from her...anyways that's my short explanation for the fast progression. :)

The Vampire Diaries got me so bent I typed this. So many damn ships on that show and I love them all😭

I can't believe they're already on the last season, I'm so sad.